Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

FEDEX eBay offer

Hi, Is anyone have comments about the FEDEX offer received from ebay yesterday ? Few questions ;If we sign in with this offer, can we select under which carrier (CPC or FEDEX) item shipping will be offer ? If we sign in with this offer, can we still ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

If someone gave you a 4 in Shipping & Handling would you ask why?

I figured out who left me a 4 in S&H. It makes me mad, they left fantastic feedback and a 4 in S&H. I know that it doesn't make a difference for defects, but it really bugs me. I spent hours trying to track down who did it. I would like to ask the bu...

Question Regarding Private Sale

Good Morning, I have recently been asked to conduct a sale through ebay of an item that was originally listed on another website. The seller has provided the following information: 1. I will contact eBay and give all the info about this deal. 2. They...

Should I neg or not

This morning I bought a busted, beat up radio - total cost including shipping was about $60 and I paid right away. I wanted it for parts. Within minutes I get a refund and a email saying he had made a mistake listing it and was in the process of remo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

I had a case open for non-payment

This buyer did not pay nor did he/she respond to my messages. I have received my ebay fee credit on this transaction. My understanding is that a non-payment notice would be placed on the account by Ebay. However the account still has 2 positive feedb...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why Aren't My Ads Showing Up?

I notice that when I search for my items it says I only have 6 listed. However, when I go into my items listed it says I have 10. Why aren't my items showing up in the search listings? Thanks for your help!

Need Advice - Rejected Low ball offer, now buyer wants to return previous purchase claiming fake

Hi, I really need some advice. A buyer got a necklace of mine for a really low price. I put it in a different pouch than the photo. It wasn't intentional and she is now claiming that the pouch is fake (not true its old) and the necklace ergo is fake ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

about shipping

hi,recently i changed my ebay email address. i ordered couple of items from previous email address. but i could not track or check order details from new (changed ) email address.i m wondering what should i do to check order details.will i get these ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Calculating shipping from Canada to US & International

Hello! I apologize if this exact problem has been resolved, but from searching through the community, there was no concrete answer to similar queries. I ship from Canada and am willing to ship Worldwide. When I create a listing, I click yes to Intern...

Do I have to return an item?

I recently bought a phone off of Ebay that the seller claimed was in perfect working condition besides a few minor scratches. After I started using the phone I noticed the battery was awful and would die around 40% much like my old one (why I got rid...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

US buyers are such pain

I am sure this will pee of some of those south of the fence , but I have had jet again another sale go down the toilet, and yes same again a yank, but this time buying through a Canadian address. keep saying he has paid , I arranged to meet him half ...

Attempted refund for item never received - eBay says I haven't paid for it??

OK so I'm in a bit of a frustrating predicament here. I am trying to get a refund for items I never received with a seller who has essentially closed up shop and doesn't respond to my communication attempts. However I just got an email from eBay sayi...

Possible Negative feedback from a customers order

I got an order from a customer for several items who paid right away but then want part of the order sent to another person has a gift which I said was fine and I would gladly do it but when I said it was separate shipping costs for me to do that,whi...

Need Tax Help!!

I currently live in Canada but all my business is run through Ebay.com, I have been drop shipping from American distributors, I only ship to American customers. and use American currency along with an American bank Account I use to purchase items tha...

Is ebay.ca only seen by Canadians again?

Here we go again. All Canadian sales for more than a week when most of my business is usually US. Checked in on another computer in .com and I am not there AGAIN! I get the manipulation but I pay my fees to be seen worldwide!

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Woot! Canadian Dollar below 85 cents!

Well the year is starting out very well, the Canadian dollar ended the week below 85 cents for the first time since February of 2009. Other than that brief dip in 08/09 it's now at the lowest level in about 8 years! There is some joy in Mudville! I'm...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

watch list prob

I dont know if it is a lag or EBAY just delete some verry useful feature, but it seems i can't put thing in my list anymore, and when i sort my thing in my Watch list, there's no more the option : "price+shipping lower first" , i don't find the "pric...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I want to purchase items that the seller hasn't listed on ebay.

Hi everyone, I just recently won 2 auctions and I asked the seller to do a combine shipping, which he agreed to do. However, the seller is offering me some additional items to purchase. I am very interested in the item, but he has not listed the item...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promotional offer not working January 2015

Just wondering why the promotional offer for 500 auction style listings this week that was offered and activated is not working and still taking the listings from my monthly quota? Is anyone else having this problem, and if so what should be done? Th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.