Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

No Christmas for some sellers a Sad Ebay Story

Our stories start with a small family business trying to make a go of it that discovered Ebay a millennia ago. Since that time they toiled & served maintaining a top seller status with a 100% good feed back too! But then after a dozen some odd years ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

January 7th 2014 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers, We're back! Hope everyone had great Holidays. Please start posting at your convenience, we will join you at 1 PM Eastern, or as soon as we've thawed out.

Ebay protected my account?

Did anyone else get this message from Ebay today and what does it mean?If I had a money back guarantee request, I didn't know about it!! And I went to my Seller Dashboard and don't see anything different?! this is the message:"Thanks for consistently...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Issues with sell item form in chrome on ubuntu

Anyone else been having a problem with the selling form in chrome on ubuntu 14.10 in the last few weeks? The photo uploader is missing completely as well as the area where you enter package size and weight. I have tried clicking the add or remove opt...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why can't I see recent post in the two Global Shipping threads?

For some reason I can not see recent post in the two global shipping threads. In the Comments thread the most recent post I see was posted (4360 of 4360) on Jan 1st. In the Questions thread the most recent post was posted (1880 of 1874) on Dec 21. An...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer went NARU after purchasing item

A buyer made an offer on one of my items just before Christmas, which I accepted. She hadn't paid by today, despite my "friendly reminder" a couple of days ago. I was going to give her another day to respond before opening a UIC. However, today, on c...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

picture

I lost all of my listing so I had to do a backup, I recover all my listing but the pictures aren't there. Is there a way to recover my pictures. I try to insert them one by one, but after a saved them...they are still not there. I don't understand. P...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay does not respond to Better Business Bureau complaints

I've had a problem with my account for over 6 months have not been buying or selling anything with ebay. Ebay keeps overchargeing my for items i did not sell. I have filled a complain with the BBB.org but ebay refuses to answer why they are over char...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

PURCHASED AN ITEM AS GIFT. SENT TO CANADA. DO I NEED TO FILE ANY CUSTOMS FORM IN THE RECEIVER NAME?

I PURCHASED AN INTERNATIONAL ITEM AS A GIFT FOR A FAMILY MEMBER. DO I NEED TO FILE A CUSTOM FORM IN THE RECEIVER'S NAME ? I AM UNSURE IF IT WAS MARKED AS A GIFT. IT WAS SENT WITHOUT TRACKING SO HOW DO I ESTIMATE THE IMPORT CHARGES /TAXES /DUTIES ? I ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian on ebay.CA buying an item priced in US dollars. What should I expect?

Hello everyone. I'm a Canadian and registered on ebay.ca. I have a Canadian credit card, a Canadian billing address and a Canadian shipping address. I see an item I'd like to buy from a seller who has priced his item in US dollars. Please see screens...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have a seller asking me to pay an extra amount for shipping above what is in the listing.

I bid on an item in a listing and won. The listing showed a certain amount for shipping, which I thought was not an unreasonable amount ($13 for USPS from LasVegas to Michigan). Now, the seller has contacted me and wants an extra $30 because that's w...

Ebay's new policy of allowing sellers to arbitrarily cancel a sale to be revisited.

I have had several purchases where the seller has arbitrarily cancelled the sale without discussion or consent from the purchaser. Previously, if a seller wanted to cancel a sale, Ebay would ask the buyer for his input on the matter. Why was this cha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I want to leave feedback for a transaction that was over 60 days ago. How do I do that?

I sold an item to a gentleman in Hong Hong and he finally received it the other day. He said he wanted to leave a very positive feedback but said e-bay wouldn't let him because it was over 60 days.Is there any way he can still leave one? I don't sell...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How are you getting phone numbers for the customs forms now?

Traditionally I looked under the "view order details" to see the customers phone number. I am a "stick stamps on the box" kinda guy. I presumed for the last few that they hadn't provided the phone number but now I see that nobody has phone numbers un...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not specified shipping costs to the location selecte

Hey Ebay community! I am a seller and my client has the message :(One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected). What do I do? I set the delivery to worldwide and free...

Currency.

Why if what i'm ordering is from Belleville Ontario am I paying in U.S. currency? !!!!!!!!!!!! Tired of being ripped off !!!! I in canada, buying for canada and I pay U.S.......BS!!!!

Shipping was twice the max it allowed me using .com from Canada

Im pretty bummed out, I Listed a Black Nintendo WII-U Gamepad & when I was setting up the shipping it was "reversed" thinkingI was in the US when I am in Canada. When setting up Shipping it only let me set a max shipping of $10 when In reality the ac...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Local Pickup

I think have a sale soon with buyer coming for local pick up, how is shipping handled re fvf since no shipping involved, is it just ignored re invoice?. I guess will just be charged on item no fee on shipping that was listed is this right? Thanks for...

how do I deal with sellers who do not send items bought through visa with promises item was on its

bought an item mini projector r@g disco light stage #3313322774141 every time I questioned seller said it was on its not a problem or whould send another ( never arrived ) re: promise is there any way these sellers can be brought to the attention of ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone else afraid to sell now?

I haven't sold anything in a little while but with this new purchase protection policy in place to protect the buyers, it seems it just opens more avenues for scams. This makes me very nervous about selling anything on eBay. It seems that they are pu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Marvel et Bonhomme Olaf

Je doit acheter deux personnages de Marvel (361168222639) et (361168222645) mais il est nulle part écrit Acheter Maintenant! Alors comment je fais pour les acheters? Pour le numéro de Olaf et bien je n'arrive pas à répondre au vendeur pour lui dire q...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.