Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

combine shipping

Hi..Recently I purchase 7 items from ebay member , he offer combine shipping if more then on item was puchased , this was stated in his auction , so I used the Buy Now option , at the end I send seller email requesting the total , and ask for combine...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Automatic Relist vs Good Until Cancelled?

Hi I sell CD's and have about 600 at any one time listed. I usually use the automatic relist feature but was wondering what sellers feelings were on the Good Until Cancelled feature? Are they both relists each month? Do they hold the same placement i...

Drop in Sales

Has anyone seen a rather drastic drop in sales on eBay in the last couple of years. I have been a seller for over 10 years but the last couple of years have bordered on dreadful. I sell primarily used sports jerseys. I use to sell about 25%-40% of th...

Why do i owe 40 dollars on my invoice?

I had a laptop for sale , and it did sell but not for the price i wanted it to so i gave a complete refund to the buyer. So why on earth do i have to still pay this ridiculously high priced fee for a transaction that wasnt completed. I am definetely ...

how do I contact ebay?

I can not find out how to contact a real human at ebay to discuss the fact I have not received my package due to their global shipping program. How can I fix this problem???

Customer still says they didn't receive after shipped out twice

Hello,So I am having this customer that claims she hasn't receive the item 2 times now and I have sent it out twice now. I am located in Canada and use letter mail shipping, no tracking number. The reason I use this is because it's the cheapest form ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I've been paying the wrong postage rate - nearly a year!!!

I just came to the realization as I'm updating my Canada Post rate sheet for 2015 that I've been paying the wrong postage for almost a year! I guess when the lettermail rates changed in March, I forgot to change them. So as far as lettermail goes (in...

Is there a Cost to Print Shipping Labels?

Hello. I haven't used the shipping label printing option before and I'm wondering if there is a cost involved for this service (not including the actual shipping charge itself). If there is, can anyone tell me how much a USA Expedited Parcel label co...

DVD description category: Subtitles and closed captioned

Hi, I am still new to eBay and when I want to buy something, would it be possible to upgrade the website in the DVD, blue Ray, etc categories where it shows the details section... to put in the subtitles / closed captioned? It would be much of a help...

What does "In transit - Exception-Held at Terminal" update exactly mean for GSP shipped item?

Shipped item GSP to Canada, shipping update two weeks later (via GSP) is stating "In transit - Exception-Held at Terminal". I cannot get a straight answer anywhere....can anyone help me understand what exactly this means?? Thanks in advance

Sellers that previously shipped to Canada suddenly don't? Is this a bug?

I have a bunch of items on my watch list, and today, I noticed that many of them, which previously offered shipping to Canada, suddenly don't.. and it's not just one seller, either.. it's probably 70% of my list.. and I've contacted a couple of the s...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

I used the "save for later" option in the shopping cart. How do I now find those items?

I added several items to my shopping cart. Then I moved several to the "save for later" section and purchased others.When I went back just minutes later, there was nothing in my "save for later" and I don't know how to locate the several items which ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing with a mac

Hi, my wife bought a mac laptop, I did some research and found a garagesale app. for listing on ebay. The problem I am having is ebay will only allow my listings to load if I list with free returns at my expense. and when I try to revise my listing a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I'm being scammed, again!

I am selling a laptop and I am sure that I am being scammed for the second time with this item. The first time he asked for an invoice then eBay removed the listing and the guy tried sending me a fake email to trick me to send him the item somewhere ...

I was watching an item that was "bid or best offer" and now it's just missing from my list. WHY ?

I was watching an item, and today it's missing from my watch list. Usually if it has been bought or pulled, it will show at the bottom of the watch list, with a reason - sold, no longer available. But this item just disappeared. WHY? THX

Tracked Packet USA via Paypal is not working!

Hi all, First time poster, and am struggling to figure out why I can't get my shipment to Texas to work using Tracked Packet USA. I've done "ship in a click" via Canada Post page I can get a quote using the same service and the same dimensions. It's ...

What is going on here?

Hello so I had a posting and a buyer made a bid on it. I'm not sure weather or not they have paid or not because the money isn't show up on paypal. I have a screenshot to explain better. It says payment initiated does it mean the buyer has paid but i...

Canada post refund

so I accidentally didn't check off sig required for something I was shipping so Immediately I voided the label requested a refund and re did the label how it was intended to be 5 days later I have not been given any information or a refund does anyon...

Resolved! Buyer hasn't paid but i'm still charged Final value fees

So I sold a laptop and the buyer said he would but still hasn't paid and it's been 2 weeks. I got charged final value fees today and i'm really starting to get **bleep** off at eBay. I am going to cancel the order. Can I get that money back?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.