Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Unpaid Item Assistant

What does eBay do once it turns on the Unpaid Item Assistant?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Unhappy Buyer

Hi everyone, Just sold a LOCK smartphone (used) to a buyer, now he claim he don't know how to unlock it and he wants to open to the Resolution Center... If I offer him to return the smartphone do I need to pay for the shipping ?... don't know what to...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay automatic relisting

When I listed my items, ebay gave me the option to relist the item if it did not sell for 3 times for free by checking the box at the end of the listing. Without any notice, ebay removed the FREE from the option to have the item relisted and started ...

• 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Scammers and harassers

Hi has anyone ever encountered a problem where the sold an item and then it was a scam. This is what happened to me; I sold my iPhone 5 then all of a sudden I get a text message from the buyer saying that he purchased item (I don't know how he got a ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why there is not mandatory E-Bay rule for sellers to always leave a feedback for the buyers?

Why there is not mandatory E-Bay rule for sellers to always leave a feedback for the buyers? Even after leaving positive feedback to some sellers, we don’t get feedbacks from them. Write to them but they don’t even respond. Some say, I don’t care abo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can this happened ???

Good evening. I was wandering how someone (with score of 99% and less) can still bid or buy from me after I have chosen the option: block buyers with a score equal or lower than -1 ??? It happened twice so far and of course, it ended up with people w...

Have any other buyers been ripped off by

Purchased a spotlight in September and never received it. Contacted seller at least 3 times. Said they would check order , then asked me to wait longer , then said they would ship it again. Thay just delayed it long enough so I could not leave feedba...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What to do in this situation?

Had a purchase overnight, no instant payment. When I went to send an invoice, there were 2 payment options, both the same (it sometimes happens). When I deleted one and tried to send an invoice I get a message that it can't be sent and to contact the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Watchers

Why does eBay allow you to see how many watchers are "watching" your item. It doesn't seem to serve a purpose, especially when I see one or two watchers only to have the listing end with no bids. Why do people watch if they have no intention of biddi...

insurance from usps broken item

paid for 50.00 insurance on mailing item / buyer should deal with usps on refund correct? I reimbursed for shippingThanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How come shipping is so much?

I'm new here and I'm wondering how come the shipping is so expensive and actually sometimes more than the actual item. I'm just buying fabric panels.Can you negotiate the way it is sent "like just normal snail mail" as opposed to faster ways? If so h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! printing a packing slip

If I am not purchasing and printing a shipping label on line, how can I print out a packing slip?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bad sellers from China - why are they still on ebay? Bad sellers from China - why are they still o

I have recently encountered some bad sellers from China. As a seller, I am meticulous about honesty in my ads, good communication with my buyers, and following ebay policies. Yet as a buyer I have just run into several sellers from China who have tho...

Shipping calculator options

Hi, Question for other Canadian sellers using the shipping calculator: Do the majority of your customers select the default shipping option on the list irregardless of price? It has been happening quite regularly where if the USA small/tracked packet...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers from the US aren't able to add BIN items to their cart

I have been receiving a lot of messages from US customers that they aren't able to add my BIN items to their cart so they can take advantage of the combined shipping discount. This isn't a problem for the Canadian customers. It's a pretty big headach...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.