Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Need help with a case I opened on E Bay

Hi everyone, I called E Bay today about an item I have not received. It was coming from NE .The tracking is showing that the package sat for 3 weeks in Chicago IL and since then has been moving back and forth to various locations in IL and NE. I comm...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller has not issued refund and won't respond; how do I proceed?

I purchased an item and immediately decided to return it, as it was not the correct part number. The seller approved of the return and I shipped the item back, but the seller has not issued a refund. It's been over a month and they are not responding...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tracking hasn't been updated since my item arrived at the international shipping centre

I bought an item through the global shipping program. The seller shipped the item to the international shipping centre as required, however since my item arrived there I haven't received any updates on the shipping status. I'm wondering how long is s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Wrong color item arrived. Returning is costly, now what should I do?

Hi,I already read the similar topics, but I'd like to hear more if someone knows about this type of problems.The item arrived, but the seller sent me a different color which I did not ordered. (I ordered Light Purple, but they sent me Pink) Usually, ...

Re: Survey questions from eBay - "Free Gift" offered, and its a scam. How do I report this to eBay?

A few weeks ago I answered some survey questions that popped up while I was using eBay, and upon completing the brief survey. three "Free Gifts" were offered for consideration. They were products from a couple of different companies, where free sampl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Defective item and the 90+ day run around

I bought a 32g micro sd card from china. I received the item in 20 days faster delivery than similar sized items bought within Canada. I spent 4 days testing the card before contacting the seller to let them know the card was defective and would not ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

item sold on Dec 11 at 23:31 and still no payment

Sold the only item I ever listed and am still awaiting payment. How long do you give someone? System is telling me to print shipping label but I'm assuming I don't need to do that until item is paid for. There was a discrepancy between shipping cost ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller is listing incorrect tracking information

I am not sure what to do. I bought an item in November. I paid instantly through paypal. The seller listed the item as ships within 10 days of payment clearing.He ended up shipping it 14 days after I originally paid.When I contacted him, he told my i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS .......what to do?

I purchased an item from a US seller not realizing that they didn't use the G.S.P.,so I send them a message stating it might cause problems,and we could mutually dissolve the purchase,she asked for me to use UPS,which I thought would be ok. So ,I'm a...

theives at

Beware of . sold me a broken tablet then when time to refund and or send another he started emailing the same thing back and forth. when i threaten to contact ebay then he started trying to deal with me, 15 %. 20% when i refused all and said nohting ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! RESERVE in an AUCTION

I have received several messages from an upset potential BUYER about WHY I have set a "SECRET RESRVE" price on a coin.I tried to explain that just listing my lowest price does no result in any BIDS and he seemed quite upset that myself and others who...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! shipping cost is less than paid by buyer

I put approximate shipping cost to sell item. When time comes to pack and pay for item, cost was less than buyer paid. Must I send buyer difference of shipping cost or it's up to me to do good thing. Thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why are my funds still being held back for a month?

I have a perfect eBay record, both buying and selling. I've sold more than the required amount. So why is PayPal still holding on to my funds for a month?And why lie about funds being "available"? Being available to spend within PayPal's system is no...

SEO for Stores Hosted by eBay

Hi, If I choose ebay to host my online store, is it needed to apply SEO technics to get more traffic for my store? Or my products will be found easily by visitors when searching on ebay? I don't mean users searching by search engines like Google. I m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

no record of item i bought help plz

I bought an item and now it has been a month with no item, I tried to contact seller when I logged into myebay there is no record I bought it, I have 3 emails saying I did confirmed from ebay and paypal, even paypal has no record of it, im afraid I w...

Resolved! Does eBay have a phone number?

I would like to talk to a real person about an issue. Does eBay have a phone number I can call?

Active listing not showing, it shows in the dashboard (active), however can not be found via search

The question is could time be a factor? It's been at least 8 hours since 2 items were re-listed or edited. The other items showing in dashboard as active are showing via search. The edited/re-listed items were showing via search before the change was...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

commit to pay

Hi.when I press the "commit to pay" botton, how can I cancel the commitment? Regards

Paid for an item didnt get it . Seller doesnt respond.

I ordered a Real Madrid Jersey from a eBay seller. When I had to pay with PayPal it Said to contact seller. So I did and they told me to give me my PayPal username to let me pay for the Jersey. for some reason i cant see my payment to Them on eBay bu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! an archived item still has not been received after numerous attempts contacting them.

On July 3 2014 I purchased item. I never received my order so contacted them. They said they would send it to me. After waiting and confirming my address I contacted them again to tell them my order still did not arrive. Again they said they would se...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cant open a claim

I can't contact the resolution center - I just keep getting flipped from one area to another in the ebay site - not able to open a claim. Been trying for weeks. I need to file a claim, I contacted the seller to know satisfaction. Damaged item returne...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay Selling Manager (basic) glitch in UnSold View

This past Sunday I had a few listings ending. They went into unsold. When checking the UnSold in Selling Manager, one was a listing that had ended Oct 10,2014 and was sold. Fixed Price 30 days. It should not have appeared in the UnSold because it had...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.