Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

lower shipping costs displayed in search results

Lately every item I click on from search results has a slightly higher shipping cost than displayed in the search results. If something says 15$ shipping it ends up being 19$. And it seems that every item these days has extra import charges. All I ev...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

October 1st, 2014 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers, Welcome to our weekly chat. Feel free to post your questions and comments at your convenience, we will join you at 1 PM Eastern. See you then!

item

why the shipping for this item 301315479329 shows on the main page 9.30 US and inside the page it shows13.29 us. to me this is wrong info... in Canadian dollars it make a big difference. this item is on EBay.Ca. Thank you! Gilles

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Will not send comments in declining best offer

I just declined a very low best offer, in the comments I simply wrote "These are new factory sealed items, not refills". It would not allow me to send this because it said that I have included contact information. Can someone please find where in tha...

Site Issues

Wish they would fix the site issues. I have missed out on four items that I wanted to purchase this week. The buyers offered international shipping, yet I was unable to bid. Furthermore, when I tried to calculate shipping costs, I could not add in my...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My lists do not show the final status of ended Buy-It-Now items.

My lists do not show the final status of ended Buy-It-Now items. The bids show as "--" and the status is ended. I have to individually check each item to see if they have sold or might still be available. If the Buy-It-Mow item has sold it's bids sho...

I may have been cheated by a seller

I bought an item last April -- paid for the item and shipping. In May I got an email from the seller (through eBay) saying that he was in California and couldn't send the item 'til fall. He did say that he could refund me for the item if I wished. I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I list with the "old" listing form page?

As the subject says. The main problem is that I cannot require instant payment on a buy it now, on most of my listings, because most are using the "new" listing form page. I have one listing that for some reason uses the "old" listing page format, an...

Questions Abount Automation Rules

How do you apply for automation rule in TL? Also, When I start a new listing using the ebay seller form, I see at the bottom where I can check off "automatic relist 3 times for free" I have tried this with a couple of new listings, but every time the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold items that relist automatically without knowing they had been relisted!!!

Hi guys, I've came across a strange situation Here is my question: Have you ever came across a member stating that his items have been relisted without their consent after the items sold????Right now I was taking advantage of the Automatically relist...

Official - Ebay and Paypal to split

eBay Community:This week, eBay Inc. announced it will create two independent public companies — eBay and PayPal — in the second half of 2015. This will ensure each business is best able to serve its customers' needs and thrive well into the future. Y...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disappearing items from purchase history

I recently purchased two items from a seller (buy now purchases) and all seemed to be fine. Seller and I corresponded back and forth a few times regarding sizes needed and it was all great. I felt rather safe buying from this seller as they have a 98...

Exporting buyer shipping details?

Currently, I am copy/pasting each address individually into a word processor which makes everything uppercase, then I copy/paste that into a grid on MS Word. Individually. Is there a way to export all the buyer's address's into a document or a spread...

Lost info

I've lost all my previous offer/bids, history ,didn't win etc on the site.Today's activity is normal. Obviously I have upset my preferences on the site. HELP

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Being Scammed by PayPal for Postage Refund

Back on or about April 23rd, I had a printing error while trying to print out postage through PayPal. I ended up having to use a different computer and managed to get my parcel shipped out and requested a refund for the unused postage that hadn't pri...

Traffic Very Low,

Hi all, I am a new seller and am finding that traffic to my listings is very low, thus resulting in slow sales. I was wondering if I could get some advice on how to increase traffic. Thanks in advance for any info provided.

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.