Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Printing Labels In Paypal, Half Page

Every time I print a label for small packet or airmail through Paypal the label seems to print out on a whole page, with the top portion being the actual label and the bottom just being instructions on how to apply (and a reference number that is onl...

Buy it with the PayPal Button - INSIDE our Description

hallo i was order ithem ,the headline read:Buy it with the PayPal Button - INSIDE our Description,my ithem did not arrive and seller wrote me a message that he will refund me,but i can not contact him anymore,and he did not refund me,usully i will op...

Bid rejected item pulled

I bid on a pair of two bros. mufflers for can am spyder from seller then got an email from eBay saying my bid was rejected and item cancelled. They told me to go to bid history to see explanation which I did and there is no explanation. What's up wit...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking to list multiple titles in one listing. Price is for one item only. Help please :)

Hello fellow Sellers! I'm looking to list a lot of children's cartridge games in one listing. Buyer chooses the games they want in the "drop down list" and pays for that game only. Just like clothing listings where you pick the size and color. I use ...

response to a question about shipping "defects" asked by an ebay rep in the Wednesday board session

From the latest Wednesday weekly board session:_________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hi vintagenorth. That's a fair point of view. I think that's one of the reasons we permit a certain numbe...

Has anyone else ordered from seller? Fraudulent seller?????

Ordered a wedding dress from this seller supposedly in China. Was told by seller it would take 6-8 weeks to deliver. No delivery..money taken. Tried contacting seller numerous times. Filed a dispute with Paypal. They have refused to investigate becau...

Paypal Not Accepting Complaints on Ebay Transactions - Why?

I am a buyer in Canada currently running into problems with "item not as described". I have inadvertently bought off Ebay Canada (and Ebay Australia) and in both cases they want me to file through Paypal. I have tried for over a week on different auc...

sale or gift

To my surprise, my local postal clerk did not help with this question. When shipping to US or international spots, the shipping form has a box to check. Is this item a gift or sale? What is the reason for asking and what would be the consequence, if ...

Unsafe item for sale

Hi,I noticed an unsafe item listed for sale. The item is very old and can cause permanent blindness when used. I sent a private message to the seller explaining the problems associated with the item and backed it with video evidence. I'm hoping the s...

Why I love store "Vacation" settings!

As many of you may have heard, we got pounded here in Nova Scotia yesterday with what was basically a winter hurricane. Thankfully we had some warning. I had to put my store on "vacation" for the 5th time this winter (OK, I know it's officially sprin...

Bay view-Jan-2014.JPG Bay view-Mar26-2014.JPG
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

"PRIVATE" FEEDBACK

I think that anyone with "private" feedback has something to hide and didn't want anyone to know that they are having problems with sellers, etc. It is ironic that eBay encourages us to tell "our experience with our fellow" in feedback area and yet t...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay to Paypal Link for Shipping Documents Username/Password Bug. Anyone Else?

Went to print 2 different sets of shipping documents today for sales made yesterday. I always follow the same process. From Ebay.ca I click on the "Print Shipping Documents" link from the sale which sends me to a Paypal.com gateway page where I enter...

contact us

hi dear eBay i have one question i did not get my staff that's i'm ordering can u tell witch day i gated

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Won't let me pay for something :(

I clicked the first screen and the item is now on my purchase list and awaiting payment.. But when I go to the "Pay Now" option.. for some reason it immediately takes me back to the sign in page.. And then when i re-sign in nothing happens and it sta...

Why do so many sellers beg for a positive feedback?

A lot of sellers beg for a positive feedback, when they are posting an item for sale. I have seen many sellers stating that they will give me (the buyer) a positive feedback, if I have given them one first. My question is this. If I buy an item and p...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Alberta's greenhouse gas emissions now exceed ON and QC combined!

Ontario and Quebec combined have 21 million people living in an area 2.5 million sq. km. Alberta has 3.6 million people living in an area of 660,000 sq. km. I only saw the story in french. Maybe someone has something similar in English http://www.lap...

MIssing information on the "Review Your Listing" page

A couple of days ago the last page before you submit an item listing changed and displays next to no information. This is maddening. If you are listing a series of items in multiple tabs you have no idea what each page represents and can therefore no...

.99 cents auction min. ?

I was just going to relist an auction where my start rate is .65 cents tells me min. Is .99 cents is this correct? Did they just change this I know min for buy now is .99 cents, min for auction is same?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What is the info needed for RR# addresses?

Hello users!I am still relatively new to selling on ebay and came across a rural address today that I am unsure I can send to successfully. They buyer has not responded so I thought I should head here.I am sending by lettermail so there is no trackin...

Can't veiw my account

When ever I click on my user name, it says page not responding and won't let me few my public profile as well as items for sale. But, I think other users can view it ok which is good but I want to be able to view it too.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am trying to list some DVDs. I used to be able to copy and paste the description but now I can't.

For years I could copy and paste my items in the description but now it will not let me. Something about "cookies".What can I do besides write everything out myself?Thanks for any help you can give me.Monique

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.