Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

"Archived" orders

I find it utterly ridiculous that an item whose tracking is not shown as received is allowed to go into archive status, and have all the order/monies details 'go poof. ', tracking numbers deleted, etc... It's still a LIVE bleeping order! It should re...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

has anyone done business with ?

i purchased some "original" bank rolls from 1964 five cents and they were listed as original and unopened. but when i received them, they had obviously been searched and whatever good coins (i am assuming error varieties) were taken out and replaced....

Hi, new seller looking for some awnser..

Ive done my first sale, a pair of sunglasses that i have to ship from montreal ( canada ) to russia, just a padded enveloppe will do the job, but i was wondering if anyone had problem with russia, or how many time could it take.. post canada says 6-1...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I may want to ship an item using Canada Post to the US. I want to insure for over $1000.

I want to ship an item worth more than $1000 to the US . How can I get indemnity insurance when sending by Canada Post? Is there a 3rd party service available? Sellers in the US can insure their items for up to $5000 when using the USPS

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Seller Protection is a Flippin Joke!

My story: Buyer was making me offers to make a deal outside of ebay on an item ( with proof in my inbox ). I declined the offer because I thought I was doing the right thing and all while being protected by ebay, keeping the sale in the system and ho...

Resolved! Can I glue stamps to an envelope/package?

Okay, I sell a lot of items that qualify for Lettermail 100-200 g. This used to cost me $2.20, so I would just affix two $1.10 stamps, which are the peel-and-stick 'sticker' type (sorry if there's a proper name for this, I'm not a stamp guy). Boom, e...

Ontario fullfilment centre

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ebay-enterprise-expands-operations-canada-130000154.html

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is reporting Bootlegs a waste of time.. Have you tried and nothing happne

I have reported guy to ebay 10 times now over a week still nothing happens.. I have called twice Nothing happens... I have now tok it upon myself to waste my time as I did once before if some posters remember .. This time I did not take it laying dow...

Fed Ex double payment

I won a bid on an article from India. I paid $32 CAN for shipping. It was delivered promptly about a week ago. I just got a bill from Fed Ex for $18. This is not the first time this has happened.

Wayne & Nancy Gretzkty

I am hoping that some one could help me with an advertising with the Gretzky's.Nancy and wayne smoking Affiction Cigars advertising , print on canvas . Can some one tell me how much it's worth. I saw this piece of canvas with them in one of his books...

Uggh - this one's got me shaking my head.

I asked a seller about dimensions of an item they have listed for sale. Hi,Thank you for your interest in this item.We are trying to locate to see if we actually sell this product.I am trying to get in touch with the sales team. Once I have a more de...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Unpaid Item case opened automatically

I won an item at an auction and had to modify the amount that i buy by contacting the seller.He have applied the request and sent me a new invoice wich have been paid. I have received the item and everything is good.Item have been marked as "Paid" by...

Ebay sales on my 2013 CRA Personal Income Tax Return

Hi, I have a few questions regarding ebay sales on my 2013 income tax return.I started selling some coins on ebay last year and made some money.Since I am new to this I would appreciate some feedback from someone who has more experience with this kin...

New seller wanting to offer international shipping

I read somewhere that as a new seller I must have 10 positive transactions in my own country before selling internationally. However, I have seen another new seller on ebay.ca that is offering international shipping. Can u please tell me if I am mist...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

how can I pay for extra shipping after I already paid for the item.

I get in trouble each time a buyer pays before asking for an invoice. If the buyer is unable to get the shipping they want because it is not possible on the site. Buyer do not like to have to cancel their item after they paid for it. Also if you refu...

New format Sucks.

When it comes to searching for comics you can not define silver age ect in the search box. When I want to see what auctions are ending in 1 hr I want a specific avenue of comics the new layout has taken this away. In the advance search you can not ev...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

MC010 Unauthorized use of your account -- action required

I am getting my account locked about every 2-3 weeks because I am accessing ebay from under 2 VPNs (work, home), and there is no way around it. Is there any way to stop the lock process? I called twice customer support and they said it was fixed but ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY is a joke. Do you agree/??????

What a fricking joke ebay is You can buy but can't sell, **bleep** LOOK AT THESE SELLERS, STILL AND HAVE BAD BUSINESS, BUT THEY CAN SELLLLLLLLL **bleep**!!!!!!!!! What a joke Anyone else have problems

Resolved! Frustrated

Why do some buyers win your item and then disappear? I check their feedback and they are receiving positive feedback as having paid the same day as winning mine and even after yet they don't pay for what they have bought from me. Also, is it normal t...

Resolved! Fellow eBayers, need your help with counterfeit

First off, I know eBay is a bit of a shark pit full of counterfeiters and fraudsters, which is why I use disposable credit cards and don't spend more than I'm willing to walk away from....but this one stuck in my craw. Here's the listing: This seller...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Images are not showing in description

I copied my template html to description and when I preview it then it does show all the styling but it does not show images hosted on photobucket or my own hosting services.

WHAT HAPPEND TO MY REFUND !?!?!?

I cannot even begin to explain how utterly **bleep** off i am. i first would like to say how ridiculous this site is. there is not a SINGLE place where you can actually contact a representative. all the costumer support section does is send me to a b...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.