Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

item received not as described

DO not buy from this seller They rip me off, and cheating buyer. Recently, I purchased 4 of 9w dimmable LED lamp bulb from them. 30 days later I received the unknown and unidentified lamp bulbs without label. The lamp bulb was so dark when I screw on...

Refund of duty charges?

After trying to get a certificate of authenticity for insurance purposes I was told my $700.00 diamond gold necklace was bogus.The seller took it back and refunded my money but I had to pay $100.00 duty upon arrival of piece originally? How do I get ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

How are sellers protected from buyers who do not pay?

In the last 3 months I have had 3 buyers from UK do a BIN and then just walk away. They continue to buy on ebay. I can't leave feedback to let other sellers know that these buyers do not follow ebay policies - you BIN you pay. I have looked at the fe...

canada post international small packet -insurance coverage

I printed a canada post international surface small packet shipping label thru paypal today. I read news that canada post has removed insurce coverage from international small packet effective Jan 2013. but the paypal transaction detail has below inf...

Buyer has feedback score of zero.

I know everyone starts with a feedback score of zero but someone just bought two items from me. He has been a member since April 2012 but there are no comments listed to read. Should I be concerned? Thanks.

Relist vs Sell Similar vs New Listing

I read the following post on eCommerce Bytes this morning: "I want all my fellow small sellers to do well on eBay so I ran an experiment that I wanted you to share with your readers, but do not share my name, as always. I noticed that each time I re-...

• 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Polycom Video Conferencing System

I'm trying to sell a Polycom Video Conferencing System but it is restricting me saying something about it being on the restricted list outside of the US. It is on the same list as firearms and military equipment? I don't understand why it is restrict...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian Dollar Trading Below US$0.94

That is the lowest point in two years: http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=CADUSD=X&t=2y&l=on&z=l&q=l&c= Many experts expect a lower Canadian dollar in 2014, going as low as US$0.90 or even below. Many articles of interest on the subject may be found her...

Stop the pop-ups!!!!!! It is the MOST annoying and enervating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEAAASE!!

YOUR new pop ups are the MOST enervating & annoying! They take up half the screen & can't see what I am looking for!!!!!!Maybe is kind of new money making new trick for you, but BELIEVE me that ISN"T!!!! It just makes me to go to other similar sites ...

I require to buy parts

Request information to request parts for TV example: EBR73747601 and if can send guadalajara jalisco mexico and what would be its costthanks

I haven't received my items and its been over 45 days. How do i open a case?

I bought two items way back in August of this year. The seller lives in Belgium, so i assumed that it would take a fair amount of time to receive my items. It is now almost December, and after sending 5 messages to the seller, i haven't gotten a resp...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should I list on .ca or .com?

I've just listed a few items, after more than a year of being away from ebay. I am in Canada, but want to sell worldwide. The postage options don't seem to be working for me when I list on .com. Should I be listing on .ca? Thanks...

Lying about description

Do not buy from this seller, or at least be very careful ....bought a cell phone that was tagged 10 out of 10....when I received the phone, I noticed there were 2 buttons missing off the phone...this was not disclosed in the description at all...the ...

iPhone 5 s fraud. Help

I have received an email about buying hone 5s at a cheap price. But the seller doesn.t want paypal..Hi Daniel,I propose to close the deal trough eBay, since they are the biggest and the most trustworthy online market place. Basically, it's similar to...

hi i bought the two month ago item paid twice i ask pay me back see said sent the item see dont pay

hi i bought the item more then a two month ago and by mistakes i paid twice for same item i ask her right away to send me one and reimburse my money which i paid twice see said order was replace and it was on way not even i ask with in a two hours so...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to cancel a bid from a suspicious bidder with 1 bad feedback?

Somebody with only 1 feedback has bid on my item and it is a negative feedback.My auction is still up and has not ended yet but I do not want this person (the only one that has bid on my item) to win cause I know he will not pay or answer.How do I ca...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

when does the 100 items a month start for selling on ebay..

Hi I have a question I started to sell on Nov 24th I am allowed up to 5,000 or 100 items what comes first. My question is I have reached my 100 items at the end of Nov 30th. Now with it being Dec 2 when am allowed to started with the 100 items for se...

Sold section disappeared from My eBay?

For some reason I have lost the Sold section in My Bay and can't get it back. I went into the Page Options and the box is checked. I rebooted and that did not work either. All my sold listings and pictures are gone. Anyone have any suggestions as to ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

was today ciber monday?

if it was, today, ciberville was criketville . where are the buyers? (i'm glad my store is moving along gangbusters)

Change my maximum automatic bid?

How come I can't change my mind on setting my maximum automatic bid if I'm the current highest bidder? If I'm the current highest bidder at $30 and I set my maximum bid at $100, how come I can't lower that to $80 (with days and days of time left)?

Resolved! what is the cheapest way to ship small items?

I sent a sample of my product to 2 different provinces in Canada. postage was $10 the value of the product was $15. I would love to list my product for sale on ebay. I need to find an inexpensive way to ship small items.

Resolved! What recourse do I have if I purchased product Sept 7, 13 and never received it?

I purchased a pair of Oxford lace-up shoes from a seller in China Sept 7, 13, paid via Paypal, communicated with him, trusted that they would arrive when he asked me to be patient, and now it is going on 3 months and I have yet to receive the product...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.