Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I buy hundreds of items on eBay - last month approximately 150 individual items! Leaving feedback is really time-consuming. If I have an issue with an item. I contact the seller and we work it out. There is no need toleave poor feedback if we work it...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purse; real or fake?

Bought a purse at a yard sale and was trying to identify whether or not it is a real Luis Vutton purse or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

how long for paypal protection plan to pay buyer?

I bought an item and paid promptly then communication with seller stopped was concerned so I checked his feedback and found out he did not complete transaction with many buyers so I filed a claim under the buyer protection plan to get reimbursed for ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why am I being asked to sign in twice?

Hi all, For the last two weeks each time I sign in I'm asked to sign in a second time. Is there a glitch somewhere in the eBay system? Thanks in advance for your help.

i just bought an item on ebay, the seller sends me an email telling me its international day in chin

international day in china and they are closed from oct 1-7 they dont have the stock in which to send what i paid for, my uestion is ok is this a rip off a scam or what why would they sell something if they dont have the stock on hand should i report...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! look up historical sell value

A few years ago I was able to research an item to find the final selling value. The search would tell me what that item sold for over a selected period of time. This would give me an idea what I shouold pay (or list) the item for. I can't find this a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What qualifies as receipt for income tax purposes for eBay sellers?

What primary documents (receipts) eBay seller should store for income tax? Individual, no BN, small supplier. All items are "Buy Now" and I don't send any invoices to customer. What I can get, are: - PayPal "Payment received" email- download PayPal h...

Question for eBay staff - re: Images

I am confused. Here is eBay's policy: http://pages.ebay.ca/sellerinformation/sellingresources/phototoptips.html When eBay Customer Support is contacted, they keep telling sellers that they do not allow scanned images, ???? Has there been a change of ...

How to cancel a bid

I bid on an item and won the auction and realized afterwards that the seller does not ship to where I live (Canada). I emailed the seller right away and apologized and asked them to cancel my bid.The seller told me that they didnt know how to cancel ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

wish list

few minutes ago my wish list had 11 pages and shortly after it only had 5... what happen. Can you restore my 11 pages please

all my watched items have gone

I have numerous watched items now missing from my ebay. When I found certain items I know was watching they still say I'm watching them...but I have no listing of them.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

safari not supported

Why can't I enter the shipping amount in the Invoice to Seller page?When I enter an amount and click on "recalculate" the result is blank.Using Safari.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Where can I find items that I have purchased in the past

I purchased 2 rings on Ebay and they were said to be 14 Karat white gold. I just had them at a jeweler and they are not gold at all. I can't find my past purchases in My eBay. Can you help me. I paid a good amount of money for these rings, especially...

militaria, canadian

why are there coins and artwork on the militaria section, not related to militaria, takes up a lot of space??

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I bid,won and paid for an item with paypal but ebay closed the listing. How do I get my money back.

Hello.I bid on an item and won. I paid the same time that I won and now 3days after ebay send me an email saying that they removed the listing and that I should not deal with the listing outside of ebay.How do I get my money back from Paypal since I ...

HI

I'm TRYING TO PURCHASE ONLINE AND I CANT DO THAT BECAUSE IT SAYS THAT I HAVE ALOT OF UNPAID ITEMS

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I bought something on ebay but it said that I did not!

So basically, I bought 2 things around Sept 13. I never had an account when I bought the items, but I thought it would be a good idea for the future, so I made one after. I thought all was going well until a couple days ago. One of the items I bought...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bid Retraction Implications

Bidder A puts in a bid and is leading at $67.Bidder B puts in 68 bids (thats right 68) an drives biidder A up to $500 The above is true but the rest is hypothetical. I am not in on this just observing. If bidder A were to retract is bidder B stuck at...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

A question on procedure in buying.

I am new to eBay and I have a question related to buying procedure. I believed I had read an instruction on buying through eBay that advised me to wait for an invoice from each seller before sending payment - is this procedure followed regularity?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I recently purchased this item, do I have a not as described case?

#251348648638 The sellers written description and the Ebay catalogue description hthe buyer chose do not match the title or picture of item. I have not recieved the item yet. I contacted seller about the item desciption and he basically sai OOPS sorr...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

bought and item, seller says out of stock but is still selling at 2x the price

Greetings. Bought an item for $21.99 + $5 shipping item number 130974066556 . Seller turns around and tells me out of stock. Instead the seller jumps the price to $42.99 OBO and keeps selling them and sends me a refund. So the wife tries sending an o...

how do i change my e-mail address

I was told to answer an ebay question but my new e-mail address went through and they blocked it. I would like to change it how do i do it.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Restricted to CANADIANS

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Error?errid=17&item=400582335843 WHY IN THE HELL AN ITEM IS GOOD FOR AN AMERICAN AND RESTRICTED TO CANADIANS! ISN'T THIS COMPLETELY SICK? WE ARE NOT A BANANA REPUBLIC! THIS IS AN INSULT TO MY INTELLIGENCE AND A CLEAR EXAMPLE OF...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.