Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

what is the proper way of refunding money to buyer

I refunded some money to a buyer using paypal site, but now on Ebay it says beside the listing that the buyerhas only made a partial payment but it should say refund issued. How do I fix this so Paypal & Ebay are in Synch. JOhn

Casio FX-300ES 2 Line Display Scientific Calculator, Solar Powered NEW.

item: 180803471441 transaction: 1057962517008 ) I purchased a Casio FX-300ES 2 Line Display Scientific Calculator, Solar Powered NEW. When I received a I purchased a Casio FX-300ES PLUS 2 Line Display Scientific Calculator, Solar Powered NEW. This is...

After 14 years of doing well , I seem to have hit a string of unsatisfied people who mark my perform

yOU are holding funds , supposedly for poor performance how long will you 'ROB' my account this way? If I cant contact the people who are leaving poor reports to solve the problem; the problem will continue SO WHATS THE PROBLEM????????? If you are bl...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Watch list issue

I am having trouble getting any items to go into my watch list. I click on add to watch list and it ilights up but when I go to my watch list nothing is there

My count down clock is not working

This has been going on for two days now. The countdown timer is not working, I have missed out on over 50 auctions in the last two days as the timer is out of sync--sometimes up to 2 minutes--most of the time it is out about 8 seconds. I usually wait...

i live in Ignace On.and my house got broken into and perhaps a big collection of coins will show up

from Ignace Ontario ,my house got broken into and a large collection of coins might show up , coins like greek ,roman ,celtic rings ,Vatican set , peruvian ,costa rican ,mexican,European, etc...and most of canadian set , please for more info don't he...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happened to the customized shopping view?

Hi.. I remember before when searching being able to go into the fashion category and being able to select only the optoins i wanted to see.. like size, color, style, and then it would list only the items that matched. Has this feature been removed? I...

ebay canada

I live in the U.S., I am not Canadian. Why does ebay keep using canadian currency when I am searching for an item??

Shipping a vintage porcelain sign.

I am looking to sell a vintage two sided porcelain ESSO sign. It measures 5' by 3 1/2' and fairly heavy. My questions are who would ship this? Would Canada Post do it? Or maybe Purolator? How about a rough shipping price? Plus, how do I package this?...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I contact the GSP about an invoice?

I want to change the shipping on my invoice from international priority shipping to first class international shipping. How can I when I can't get a hold of them (GSP) & the seller has no control.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

n\how do contact buyer re shipping

I am interested in item 200952809134 that is listed as 'free shipping' and proceeds to show shipping charges.seller is : itradecomm (1223 Please advise how to clear this issue up. Thank youDolores

eBay Eliminates Policy Compliance Feature in Seller Dashboard

By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comAugust 23, 2013 eBay sellers can no longer view the Policy Compliance section of their seller dashboard and many are reporting that its removal hinders their ability to stay in compliance. Those wondering if it was a g...

I recently received my 1st negative feedback which was very disappointing as I was unaware there was

I recently received my 1st negative feedback which was very disappointing as I was unaware there was even a problem till I read the feedback. Apparently the item was broken in transit - was a bit surprised as I always pack well but know that things h...

Re-listed items.

I am seeing quite a few items (coins) being sold on auction, then immediately being re-listed by the Seller. Why is this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer service issue

I recently purchased a playstation game from a seller on ebay. The listing for the item had a very specific description including pictures. When I received the item it was not the same item as per the description or pictures and the condition of the ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dutch Elm Disease help please

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has ever successfully treated any of their trees for dutch elm disease? Several of our elm trees have been striken with it this summer, and I am heartbroken with the thought that they probably won't survive. I have n...

do you ship free to Nigeria?

i want to ship a bag and a dress to my sister in nigeria so my question is does ebay or the seller you buying a free item from ships to nigeria?

Unpaid Item Strike Even Though Seller Wouldn't Send Invoice

I just received an unpaid item strike. I won the item and emailed the seller numerous times to plug in shipping costs but he wouldn't do so. We'd communicated prior to the sale and all seemed well. Even though I couldn't pay I got a strike..............

I want you guys to lift that buyers thing

iv bought alot of thing here know i always pay for my stuff as long as people like them plstic plugs i asked that person 3 or 4 times for shiping cost so i can pay for it and because he did not reply i get neeled for not paying and the second one was...

Unpaid Item strike from seller - what it could lead to?

I'm new on ebay and i received an Unpaid Item strike from seller for the item of 19$. It made me feel pretty bad and nerviness, before he strike me i contacted him and explained him that I did click on the item because I liked it, but i wasn't ready ...

how do I change my language

My language changed without me doing anything .... It changed to Canadian English and I need it changed back to United States English......How do I do it? Sunshine

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.