Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

The Insurance Companies Win Again.

Andrea Horwath and the NDP just got shafted - along with all of us car insurance holders.As you may be aware, as part of her support for the Liberal budget, she asked for a 10% decrease in auto insurance premiums.The Liberals agreed. I am not sure wh...

eBay has found another way to steal from Canadians

Just bought an item for $44 from a US seller and was charged $9 import fees by eBay. What? This is criminal extortion ! What am I paying for? When shipped via USPS this package would not even stop at the border in the first place. No tax would be col...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

New Business Policies - Shipping/Returns/etc. - I am going to SCREAM!!!

Has anyone had any experience with these new automatic listing shipping/returns tools where you 'opt in' ?? I have over 300 listings with individual shipping prices and shipping options and so now it ends up that I have more than two dozen "shipping ...

What is the Purpose of Being Unable to Send Second Invoice

There was some discussion about this a couple of weeks ago. I still don't know why we are prohibited from sending a second invoice. I had sent a combined invoice with adjusted S&H. The buyer said he didn't get it and doesn't understand how to pay fro...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer claims they have moved - How will this play out?

Greetings, I am wondering if there is potential here to be ripped off. Buyer orders item, which I ship the next morning. 2 days later I receive a message from them that they'd like the item to go to a different address because they've recently moved....

scammers out in force for me. you?

just wanna know if anyone has noticed an uptick in the number of scammers. For me this is what I have had in the past couple months and it seems to be increasing: 2 claims of item not received when tracking shows delivered. one never responded back, ...

items not returned in search

This has started happening recently. I will have an item on my watch list, and I can still click into the item, but when I use the "see other items" link to see the seller's other auctions, it returns 0 results, even though he has at least that one a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to retract a bid or cancel a bid

how do i retract a bid and the seller has already agreed that i can cancel the bid but neather one of us knows how to cancel or retract a bid.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Someone in Australia has opened an account, but I'm getting all his email.

Someone in Australia has opened an ebay account, but I"m getting all his email (at my home email address). I don't think there's any bad intent on his part, but he's bought some stuff, and I'm getting the invoices. What should I do? I don't know how ...

Any idea what is the best way to ship from Canada to italy

Hi there I would like to sell a used toy (value is US $ 99.99) on ebay for some buyer in Italy. Too bad Canada Post no longeroffer registered air mail with a tracking #, the problem is that if I ship by air mail without tracking #, how can I protect ...

Stamps question

I need to buy stamps for lettermail under face value. What exactly should i be looking for?. Will Canada Post accept this?.

I will not purchase an item that has the "global shipping program".

I have been purchasing many items since approximately 2006 with no issues. Why should I now have to pay extra versus say USPS. Again this is wrong and I have started using Amazon more often ............................sorry!! Ex Loyal Customer

if you sold a voucher code on ebay

and the buyer after having redeemed code went to paypal and report that the code doesn't work in order to cheat out of this deal. the kind of code in question here is downloadable content code for video game consoles. even if you mention in your sale...

Need Help!! Canada Post's tracking not updating

Hi, I shipped 2 packages to USA on the 19th of Aug and paid for tracked packet, but as of now the status still stay at "Accepted in post office"! It is not moving. I tried contacting Canada Post, but the representive told me that they will only be ab...

Ebay - Expanded Feedback Policy

It is great to establish new Policies but what good are they if they are not being acted upon or enforced by Ebay? I have tried unsuccessfuly for over six months to remove a negative rating that I received from a buyer that was unwarranted and commun...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

sales

hi, i am new to ebay and i plan on selling crystal and swarovski jewelry. how are the sales like on here, does anyone make sales daily

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is any other seller noticing an up-tick in the number of non-paying/non-communicating buyers?

I now have 2 items sold in auction that have officially not been paid for (Pay-Pal).Have sent invoices, (in both cases 2 times) and several e-mails to inquire as to status. In both cases no communications at all. Total silence. One is now in the E-Ba...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.