Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Not as Described Purchases

A very common situation for me (and others) as an ebay buyer is receiving an item that wasn't as described BUT.......... It's not so bad that you'd pay the cost of return shipping with tracking. Returning ebay items without tracking is the kiss of de...

Does hobby lighting really have free shipping????...................

I placed an order with this company last nite thinking I would get free shipping which they state free shipping, get an e-mail saying I am out of the free shipping area (atlantic canada)and would have to add an extra $15 dollars to have it delivered,...

July 10th Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers, Welcome to the July 10th edition of the weekly board hour. With me today are Kalvin and Rodney, with a possible appearance from Bryan a bit later. Let's get this party started! Raphael

Neg Neutrel with no comnumication

Buyers should not be allowed to leave Negative or Neutrel feedback before contating the seller about a problem. I got a Neutrel and a 1 or 2 dsr star for item description because buyer didn't contact me about a problem. He said the dvd case I sold wa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

what about my item

hi im barry leo my number is 4162944131 when am i getting my item 

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What does a negative balance on my account mean?

I have been offline from my e-bay account for some time. Since logging in again, there is a negative (-) balance on my account despite having $0 outstanding payments and fees. Does this mean I have money sitting in the account? If so, how can that mo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tool for Sellers who need to meet the July 1 2013 Picture size deadline

This thread is normally maintained on the US forum, but while that forum is down for a few days for conversion, we are taking tool questions on this forum because the July 1 deadline is so close. This tool will scan up to 10,000 listings and uses a c...

• 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

different email address for buying and selling

Hi - Brand new to selling on Ebay but have been buying for a long time. Is there a way to have 2 different "notification" email addresses associated with my E-Bay account, one for buying and one for selling? I have a new E-Bay store, managed by my on...

Resolved! I am a seller and PayPal is holding funds for a completed transaction

Hello, thank you for any help you may be able to give me. I am in Canada (B.C.) and at the end of April sold a set of nesting boxes to a person in Ontario. They were sent via regular parcel, which means there is no tracking number. The person receive...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Deadbeat buyers

I have a buyer not paying or responding to my invoice.After looking on his feedback page it would seem that he has a history of bidding and not paying. How do I get rid of this deadbeat and contact tha runnerup bidder who was interested in my sale it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't buy

Why I can't place a bit or buy some stuff? Its says that you have two unpaid item for last month?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Virginia Wade: a Wimbledon champion written out of British history

The Andy Murray headlines have ignored the fact that a Briton won a Wimbledon singles title in 1977. Ah, but she was a woman.Age: 67.Appearance: Airbrushed. Out of history.Who or what is Virginia Wade? Until last Sunday, the last British tennis playe...

Can buyer requests the full refund including the shipping fee plus his returning shipping cost

The seller requests the returns for one of my selling pullover and claimed it didn't match with the description as the picturs looks grey while the item comes in black. Our descriptions indicated it is black and the pictures might look a little grey....

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

transaction problem

Hello! I have paid my payment twice accidently. Actually I have ordered wallet flip leather case cover for i phone 4 , my payment was paid on 29 june , but on july 8 i got e-mail that payment is not paid , so again i paid . I want to know whather my ...

Can I have 2 separate accounts and not joint

I already have 2 accounts which I can login worldwide, can I have them separate for 2 different countries 1 (cathnich) for ebay.ca or .com and second (jackemman) for ebay.co.uk or Europe but not connected . Example, if I sign in with number 1 it will...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

If you open an eBay store is that mean I can post more item

Hey I was recently thinking of opening an eBay store But I saw that it says that I get 150 free LISTINGS Not postings I was wondering if anybody knowsIf Right now I have a limit of 10 items per a mouth will a regular store give me the option to post ...

How to inlcude specific country in Shipping Area?

Hi. I wonder how can I include the specific country in the shipping area? I want to include Italy, Brazil and a few other countries that I no longer ship without tracking number. I want to include these countries with XpressPost rates, so how do I do...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

no payment

please help me here, i forgot all bout this item, and it closed and i won it, i would like to pay for it and get this resolved.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.