Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

My Feddback just drop

hi, i just saw my feedback just drop from 490 to 489 and i dont see any changes on the feedback comments dose anyone knows - why ? thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

King Arthur and the Witch

Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a neighbouring kingdom The monarch could have killed him but was moved by Arthur's youth and ideals. So, the monarch offered him his freedom, as long as he could answer a very difficult ...

Resolved! What does standard International shipping mean?

What does standard International shipping mean? from China. It says free shipping and that delivery "Varies for items shipped from an international location" I have been reading that I should make sure shipping is via USPS. I live in Canada Thanks. S...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Giftcards fraud-Buyer Beware

Hi everybody, There are new common practice from dishonest seller/ scammed sellers on E Bay. To protect yourself : Please check and register your cards ASAP before giving any feedbacks. Once I purchased giftcards with this seller . I checked the bala...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Twins

Siamese twins walk into a bar in Canada and park themselves on a bar stool. One of them says to the bartender, "Don't mind us; we're joined at the hip.I'm John, he's Jim. Two Molson Canadian beers, draft please." The bartender, feeling slightly awkwa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help with bidding- why it is not "refreshed/accurate"?

Why does a bid say a low amount ($2.25) and when I place a new bid, then clicking to make my max bid (auto bidding) . . . and then when I place the bid ($2.50) all of a sudden a "new bid" (that was not in the history 2 seconds ago but is dated from y...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Import charges

I am getting charged a Import charges on a antique pocket watch #111030701560

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay.ca sellers - have you experienced the eBay shipping calculator giving a buyer a shipping cost LESS than the actual cost of shipping?

Yesterday I sold a small item via auction to a lady in Ohio. She paid very quickly. Today, when I went in to print out the shipping label on PayPal, the cost of shipping is MORE than she paid me. Now, the difference is not big (approximately $1.30) b...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can anybody help ..

Hi.. At the begining of this month , I sold auction style 2 coins to one of the buyers , I offer free shiping , shiping was by standard letter mail , as per description . Buyer claiming that he did not received items . My receipt clearly state the bu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay.ca -- Item condition not properly displayed to the Canadian buyers!

I have been a long time buyer on Ebay. But I didn't find out this serious issue until I ran into a problem with an UK seller. This seller put some damage conditions in the "item condition" section, but in the actual description he put "perfect condit...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling on Ebay.com

If I understand this correctly, anyone can sell on Ebay.com? I have sold five items on Ebay.ca and all sold to Canadians because they didn't automatically list on Ebay.com. I want to list on Ebay.com as well. How do I do that and is there restriction...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

MAKE A PAYMENT

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to buy on ebay one item using different visa cards when all these cards are enregistered on paypal. when no card has the total amount needed for the item but when the sum of the cards can buy it. Thank yo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Received malicious feedback. No reason given. Will not respond. Received exact item within 48 hours. Any recourse??

Sent an email thanking them for their purchase & included the tracking info. within 24 hours. Sent an email the next day, noting that tracking indicated the shipment had been received ~ thanked buyer again & welcomed questions or comments. Logged in ...

Printing PP labels for Italy....

I don't print many labels from PayPal but I have been printing more lately. The only time I have had a problem printing them is for packages going to Italy. Every time I try to print a label to that country I get the message that says that PP printin...

How is the Global Shipping Program fee calculated?

just curious as not a lot of people use this and i would like to know how the fees are calculated to avoid nasty surprises. Is the charge calculated on the final value of the item ? any other hidden charges i should be aware of? thanks

SO frustrating, not answering emails

I have been trying to contact a buyer for 2 weeks, I had to have a question answered before I could mail her items. I have sent several emails through eBay and directly to her address, nothing! Finally today I get a reply "I rarely go to my emails......

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do i track a package that is being sent by GSP i clicked the track my package but for 2 days now it says its in the same place ?

when i try and track my package it says its been in one place now for almost 3 days WTF it is supposed to be a fast shipment and when i copy the tracking number to track thru ups/usps/Fedex they all say my tracking number is invalid the seller i thin...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! how to deal with the provice tax, lower post canada price

I want to be a new seller, sell small things in canada only, I do not know how to deal with the provice tax, and post canada price too expensive, how other sellers have low shipping price

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone know of a Price Guide for Jello Molds

I have to 2 beautiful Antigue Jello Molds that were my Grandmothers , over 100 years old, and have not been able to find a price quide anywhere. Have not seen any even close on eBay. Just looking for some help... Ted

Resolved! Is the shipping cost taken into account when calculating the items duty and taxes?

Sorry if this is a simple question, but i'm wondering if the shipping cost is taken into account when calculating the duty and taxes on an item. I know that if an item is under $20, the item is tax and duty exempt. My question is if say, an item was ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.