Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! how do i know if my purchase is covered?

I want to buy a nexus tablet from a seller but i want to be sure that my purchase is covered in case something goes wrong. Where do i have to look to see if i'm covered? Thanks for your time guys.

Why am I having soooooo many problems with ebay sellers since just before christmas ??? almost half of my purchases have had issues with !

Why am I having sooo many issues with sellers since just before christmas of 2012 ??? WTF !!! Either they don't arrive, items are not as described, after I open the items from their packaging they are broken/damaged not from shipping but from the sel...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Religious leaders battle Manitoba anti-bully bill

More religious leaders have joined opposition to Manitoba’s proposed anti-bullying law, saying religious schools must not be forced to accommodate groups that promote equality for gays and lesbians. “Orthodox Judaism believes in the sanctity of the B...

eBay.com USA International shipping new system to be launched

eBay to Launch Brand New Export Program in the US http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y12/m08/i23/s02 Hmm, with the $20 import limit for Canadians, the new program would seem to force collection of duties and HST on items that would often get throu...

My account was restricted and the only reason is my shipping low detailed rating in USA. Otherwise, i'm a Top seller globaly. What can i do?

I cannot list anything, I cannot even revised my items in my store and the only problem is my low detail shipping rating in the USA. Globaly, i'm a Top Rated seller that can't do anything. Is that normal ? Isn't that too much for a single low detail ...

When is it too late to do anything about an item not received?

I paid on January 30th. The item shipped on february 5th and I have not seen it yet. I contacted the seller who will ship another in the morning. If the second one does not arrive am I at a loss because it's past 45 days? I am in Canada and the selle...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

The link on my world eBay profile page does not navigate to the items for s

Does anyone know why the items for sale icon does not show my items for sale? On my world profile page there is a link highlighted that says items for sale, however when I click on it it says " user has no items listed for sale" ? Can someone fix thi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Irish.....

What is Irish and stays out all night? Pati o Furniture Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Resolved! can not send my item is broken

I put to sell 4 glasses when I packaged them 2 broke, I wrote to the buyer and told him about this and reimbursed him, what can I do more?

Rate Subsidies for Canada Post Tracked Packet and Expedited Parcel

A new Announcement March 7. 2013 Link to http://www2.ebay.com/aw/ca/201303.shtml#2013-03-07101216 Discounts will be introduced and adjusted..... effective April 9, 2013 Canada Post Tracked Packet subsidies announced as ... up to 14 % Expedited Parcel...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sorting choices.

What can I do to get my eBay page to sort properly When I go to sort my choices, like Coach key rings to New Listings, etc., my page just spins and spins and won't sort or stop.

Long Lines at US Airports - US Customs Next?

I saw a report today on CNN about huge line-ups to get though security at some US airports. Given the recent "sequester" in the US and the cut-backs that are slated to start taking effect soon, I'm wondering about getting parcels through US Customs. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I get my shipping information to show in metric measures?

The Off The Hook ID was established in 04. I just gave it a try through "Sell Your Item" before I came to ask my question, as you can see by the uploaded screen capture, my shipping is in imperial measure and I'm on eBay.ca It only happens with this ...

Is eBay sending check to buyers?

Hello i receive a check from a seller and they ask me to transfer money to eBay account. I searched at the Internet and it says eBay won't deal with money stuff. So I am just hesitate if they are sending me a fake check.

The site restricts me to 10 day listings. I have tried to type in 30 days but it reverts back to 10 days. How do I list for 30 days?

The site restricts me to 10 day listings. Is that because of the ebay specials for listing up to 60 itmes free?? I have tried to type in 30 days but it reverts back to 10 days. How do I list for 30 days?

Shipping (ad naseum!!)

I'm on these posts a bit as you know but read them a lot. I was always the one to :_| when so many people were contantly talking about high shipping - just move on I used to think and that's what I used to do - but BOY, has it changed in the last cou...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

missing shipment

Portable USB 2.0 Cassette to Digital MP3 Converter - Rip Your Cassettes to MP3!- opens in a new window or tab Item Id:200837467642 - Price: US $20.99 Quantity:1 The tracking number leads me to a page which has disappeared, from ebay. I cannot reprodu...

BAM! Negative feedback.

Hi, I just received a negative feedback + a few neutral. From a buyer who won multiple auctions. He claims condition of comics he bought is lower than advertised. Looks like he received it, wasn't happy so left negative feedback. Felt happy again. Ho...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unauthorized Payment ???

Message from Paypal that they were holding payment 43.76, on an item sold yesterday, as they launch an investigation regarding an Unauthorized Payment. The message mentioned Do Not Ship, a little late since the item shipped yesterday to Australia. Ch...

The odd bar

A guy walks into a bar and there is a horse behind the bar serving drinks. The guy is just staring at the horse, when the horse says: "What are you staring at? Haven't you ever seen a horse serving drinks before?" The guy says, "No, I just never thou...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.