Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Up to 29% horse DNA found in beefburgers in UK and Ireland supermarket chai

Horse DNA has been discovered in frozen beefburgers sold in Aldi, Iceland, Lidl and Tesco, according to the Food Safety Authority of Ireland. Photograph: Four major supermarket chains operating in Britain are withdrawing a number of beef products aft...

Alot could be learned from this man!!!!

Chief Clarence Louie Osoyoos BC: speaking in Northern Alberta Does Chief Clarence Louie have an attitude and a wisdom that may be required to bust loose from mass poverty and third world living conditions on Indian reserves? Is his a blueprint for ec...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Launches Exclusive Valentine's Jewelry Collection

On the Internet, I came across this announcement today: eBay is launching an exclusive line of loved-inspired extras with three of Canada's top accessories designers. The Valentine's Collective collection features15 limited-edition pieces that are al...

Paypal shipping not available

Is anyone else having problems with Paypal shipping - not all items - seems just like small parcel surface USA ones won't go through while others do. Error message comes up "Paypal shipping not availble Sorry for the inconvenience. Try later'

Safely sell to Europe?

Without requiring registered mail, which would mean my stuff would never sell anyway, is there any safe way to sell items to Europe, or is that just asking for trouble through negative feedback and forced refunds as stuff gets "lost" or whatever? Are...

Bought an item three months ago and haven't received it.Seller kept saying, oh it will come.Now ebay says its expired, and seller wont reply

I have tried contacting seller multiple times and no reply. Perhaps this is how he/she tricks people. Also ebay is not helping me because they say that this purchase is old and expired! Not sure what to do next. Unhappy buyer

Please Read.Does this make sense??

Dear Nancy Nelson, On February 11 2013, Canada Post will introduce two lower-cost trackable services for US and International shipments: Tracked Packet – USATM and Tracked Packet – InternationalTM. These services will be an attractive option for PayP...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

The big sale

Whoa - never mind all this political mumbo jumbo - our prime purpose is to deal on eBay. I just sold my most expensive item ever $1950.00. Now I am all nervous. I just realized I have not covered all of the shipping costs in my listing. That's ok tho...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Shipping over charging for Light Packet USA

Hi, Has anyone else noticed when using Paypal Shipping for Light Packet USA today that the new Canada Post prices are wrong? The Canada Post website has the following prices for USA Light Packet 0-100gr $2.53, 101-250gr $5.26 251-500gr $8.46. Paypal ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

You've got to be joking.

Wait...she's afraid of what? Ohio teacher sues school district charging her phobia against kids helped district force her resignation An Ohio teacher has slapped her school district with a lawsuit, claiming that she was discriminated against because ...

When you refund buyer in full......

When you refund buyer in full does ebay eventually refund the "final value fee" It's just a question I don't need a scolding

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bring back seller ability to issue negative for non payment

In the last 2 months I’ve had more unpaid items than ever before, the worst is on big ticket items, $879.95 gold coin, $1195 silver set, $995.95 gold coin and today I will have another one that told me he purchased one of my $1395.95 gold coins BY MI...

Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up

Sold item. Person payed Paypal.Confirmed Ad ,track record Good Item undelivered . Waited few days nothing. E-mail unanswered. How long will the P.O wait then what next . Loss of sale ? Will I loose cost shipped ? Etc.... Thanks Tim_104. Thanks Tim_10...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wow... I ask shipping cost and got replied do it yourself

I was looking to purchase something of interest (a rpg wii game). Since it didn't list the shipping I contacted te seller to get the shipping cost. I just got this as a reply... "Go on canada post and put my postal code in then ur's . the box size is...

Strange message.... what do you think?

I got a message from ebay member, but not about my listing. It is just a simpel message. "Want to make $90 an hour?" What do you guys suggest me? Is it spam? The member is active ebayer with only 8 feedback. Thanks in advance for your opinion.

Site Issue

In my auction for reborns, I Save Draft, then go to Save For Later, and it won't save it. Does anyone else have this problem? I have tried everything. Does anyone know if and when this will be fixed? Big trouble. Thanks! Janice

Whoooo Warning Canada Post

For what it is worth I will tell you of what has transpired on a recent Ebay sale and Canada Post Shipment. Boy did I get my eyes opened. I made a $404.00 Sale Shipped it the least expensive way (surface small packet) the next morning. Got my package...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

A power cord i bought isn't working and the seller won't reply to my messages about it. I am very unsatisfied and would like to report them.

I have bought a power cord on eBay and only after a couple weeks it stopped working. I have contacted the seller about it and got it repaired but the same thing happened again after a few days. Now the seller won't reply to my messages about it and I...

Free shipping

I recently purchased an item that said it was free shipping to my country. However after I had paid for the product the seller contacted me telling me that I needed to pay for the shipping and he wanted me to send him a check in the mail. At first I ...

Small Packet Air CAN to USA will it be returned if Buyer moved?

Cheers all! I sent a Small Packet Air item mid DEC, Buyer claimed last week still hasn't arrived. That is a first for me, I said I would refund in Full today if still not received. (18th Bus day since sent) Buyer just contacts me this morning and add...

Shilling??

I've clicked & clicked following E-bays "helps" till I'm viewing in circles. I suspect a seller of "shilling", they list item's and often it's nothing but hidden bidders, no "winner" of an auction, give it a day or so and the item get's re-listed for...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

But of course!

Came home to this yesterday: 3:53pm: Message from US buyer asking why item hadn't been shipped from Dec 30th. Item had been shipped Jan 2nd. 3:58pm: Item not received case opened against me. Buyer states they tried contacting seller but got no respon...

Ontario education minister imposes new contracts on teachers

Ontario Education Minister Laurel Broten announced that she will impose new contracts on teachers, a move that threatens to intensify labour unrest in the province’s schools. Citing the stubborn $14-billion deficit, Ms. Broten said Thursday that she ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.