Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I received an item from keyhere( 431990) which was incorrect. After I contacted them, they told me that they would send me another item

They told me it would take another 20 days and I waited patiently for it. When it did not arrive, they said that they did not send it. I asked for my money back and they said they would send me refund. They have not sent me a refund and now they are ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it okay for a seller to list the same item twice for different prices with the only difference being the view in the photo?

I advertised an item on Kijiji and subsequently sold it yesterday. Since then I have received three emails telling me that the purchaser would be selling it on ebay. Sure enough I saw it this morning. The item is unmistakably the one I just sold. How...

I did not receive confirmation email after my payment went through, is something wrong with the order?

order details shows payment was made, but i haven't received a confirmation email or msg. My paypal account has completed the payment. I was msging with seller just prior to purchase and now they are not responding. I'm just wondering if something ha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

When can I re-list it and close case?

I posted a ad with a MacBook. I listed it under "NEW" when it should have been listed under "USED". Someone did purchase the item. I opened a ticket asking to cancel the transaction due to me listing it wrong. I got a email a day later saying "Unfort...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I don,t understand Automatic bidding sometimes.

I had a bid of 26.99 on an item and had the winning bid,then increased my max bid to 33.00.As the auction was ending,it shows an automatic bid for the other bidder for 27.99 then my max bid of 33.00,then a winning bid of 34.00 for the other bidder.Th...

Buyer wants to buy something that has ended

A buyer expressed an interest in buying an item for a discounted price but the item ended before a payment was made. He wants me to send an invoice to pay for it at the lesser price. Is it possible to send an invoice without having to relist and item...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How long should I wait for a seller to respond before taking action?

Hi guys,So recently I purchased some audio equipment where the seller usually ships within 1 day. Problem is, I bought it on the 4th of December 2012, still no shipment notification. Messaged the seller twice, no response. What should I do?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Wanting to buy a brand new $200. non returnable item worried maybe it will be broken or not work properly. Will it be covered by Paypal?

Wanting to buy a brand new $200. non returnable item worried maybe it will be broken or not work properly. Will it be covered by Paypal? They have their buyer settings set to private and want immediate payment, which is really no big deal, except for...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! can a buyer pay with a money order

A potential buyer e-mailed & asked if he can pay me with a money order,I thought Pay Pal didn't use money orders is this buyer legit?

I submitted a "Best Offer" at the "Buy Now" price with addition accessories to be included as a sale condition. Buyer won't honor conditons

I submitted a "Best offer" at the "Buy Now " price with a condition in the message box requesting accessories - batteries and a charger for the product. Buyer eagerly excepted this offer but after sending product will not honor the accessory conditio...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! return an item

how do i return an item.. cant find the return address from the seller .im sure hes a good seller but i dont see his return policy

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I use the buy now, pay in 6 months option?

An item I was watching had something like "buy now and pay in six months" but after I bid this disappeared; I decided I'd like to use that option if I can. Anyone used it before and how do you do it? Thanks!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What are All the costs involved with PayPal for a buyer? A previous transaction caused a usurious fee for currency exchange, as well as $$.

I don't wish to incur any charges for currency exchange or anything else, and PayPal advertises that 'the buyer pays nothing', yet I know this not to be true.... and there ARE charges levied.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors