Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

First auction over, but no payment went into Paypal?

A friend just sold his first item on ebay. The seller say he has paid. The listing says the seller has paid ($ icon is highlighted), but the funds have not gone into Paypal. In fact there is no indication at all in Paypal that funds are pending or an...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listed an item but had to request a cancellation after auction ended, buyer has denied request and E-Bay request I complete the transaction.

Where do I go from here seeing that I stated that the item is no longer available due to being loss or misplaced? I E-Mailed the buyer telling that I will try and locate but if not found by Friday, I will have nothing to offer. Have I got the option ...

Resolved! cash in my Ebay account money

I have not been a seller for over 2 years and there are some money left in my account, how do I get Ebay to tranfer the money to my Paypal ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Canada Post; International Parcel - Surface listed as available when listing item, but now won`t allow it when creating Shipping Label

I listed and sold my first Item yesterday and am now going through the process of shipping it. When listing it, it offered International Parcel - Surface (Canada Post) when shipping Internationally, and that being the lowest costing method, I added i...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Payments

Dear answer center. I have a problems with payment, they dont go true and i dont know what is the problems with that. I dont know who I should talk to with . please write me back about thank you with best wishes

Resolved! Is the shipping price in a listing the actual price to ship to me (i.e. U.S. to Canada) or is it a generic price?

In the listing there was a shipping price, I decided to buy two of the items and asked the seller if they combined shipping and to send me a revised invoice. On the revised invoice that came back the shipping cost for two items was $23.37, whereas th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Hi, How do you cancel the monthly selling fee when the item was cancelled. I am charge almost 20$/ month for nothing.

I had a listing on Ebay, and selected relisting every 30 days. After a few months we figured it would not sell. In September I cancelled the listing. But we are still charged the listing fee each month. I have looked every where on Ebay to solve this...

Resolved! I am not able to access the item condition button on my item listing page. It is not visible on the page.Help.

I am placing an item for sale in an auction format and do not have the condition button on the page to choose the item condition. I do not know where to go to find it. It was visible on other items that I have listed previously in a different categor...

Resolved! I had Feedback left after sold item was cancelled. It was my understanding that could not be done. Can that feedback be cancelled?

A new buyer bought an item not reading the heading or the description until after the purchase. Then left messages as to how I could sell an item not in perfect condition all within the same day of purchase. The next day (thats when I noticed it) I s...

Resolved! Hi, I'm new to eBay selling. Trying to list auction style, if the price is way below my expection at the end of closing,can I refuse to sell

Hi, I'm new to eBay selling. Trying to list auction style, if the price is way below my expection at the end of closing,can I refuse to sell. Also how do I setup the bid increment, Thanks

How do I know if the buyer has paided for my item(through paypal) since I'm a new seller and the access to funds from the payment isdelayed?

So i just sold a game boy and games(through paypal) and I'm so confused on how to figure out if the buyer has paided for the item yet because it says on here http://pages.ebay.ca/sellerinformation/howtosell/acceptingpayments/fundsavailability_default...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! listing on more than one ebay site - i want to list on ebay.com but ship from canada. i try to do free shipping.

i think it would be better for me to be on ebay.com but then it won;t give me the shipping details as i ship from canada but quite often take my box to the u s for cheaper shipping. any advice

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.