Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I don't want a certain member looking me up in find a member and snooping through my business. It's my ex. I really need to block her. Help!

It's really none of my ex's business what I'm buying or selling however she choses to navigate to the link find a member, then type in my user id, then begins to snoop through my bought and sold items. I have nothing to hide however I really don't li...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am trying to post a buy it now, multiple quantity. The shipping cost will change depending on the quantity of items bought, how to show?

I want to sell many item that are the same. Single item price for one. When I am entering the shipping cost, I am expected to enter size and weight of package. This will depend on how many items are bought. Not sure how to record that it will vary. P...

can i ask a seller to refund money and cancel transaction after making payment?

so I have been telling this seller again and again to ship my items promptly as i am leaving country and wont get the items if they are not shipped soon, its been 5 days since i have paid for the item. Now i am just tired of the whole thing and want ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does ebay keep asking me to call them about my "selling plans and goals" when I list?

Periodically when I list a lot of items, I get this message: "Attention Sellers: We’ve noticed that you have been selling more on eBay. Please contact us to discuss your selling plans and goals to ensure you can continue to increase your sales succes...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer never paid for item and left negative feedback... Help!!

Hello, Does anyone knows what can I do? Buyer (bicycle-2012) purchased item 261100318813 on Sept 18, 2012 after 3 times sending invoice and waiting several days for his payment he was unresponsive. So I decided to open a "Cancel transaction request" ...

how do i get a "Private Listing, Bidders Identity Protected"

Sometimes when I check the bidding history of an item the bidders participating in the auction have the following: "Private Listing, Bidders Identity Protected" rather then their member id tag. How can I get the same thing?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Didn't receive my item now 60 days has passed.

I bought an item from China (I am in Canada) and gave it extra time to arrive. After a month I contacted the seller who says he sent another. Now another month has passed and I still didnt receive it. It seems too late to open a case through ebay or ...

Resolved! help me please!! i bought an item and it was shipped but i received and email that its no longer available

i bought it a week and a half ago. The email says that i should work on getting my money back because its no longer available but like a said the item said it was shipped so should i give it a few more days and if it doesn't come then try and get my ...

is there a way to cancel a "report a buyer" report?

I had a non paying buyer and went to do the report a buyer when leaving feedback for my other customers and inadvertanly reported the wrong guy. is there a way to cancel that or someone to contact?

Resolved! Items were bought from me 6+ months ago, buyer said they never arrived, I refunded $. They items did arrive tho, they lied to me, now what?

A buyer bought some hockey cards from me 6+ months ago and said they never arrived so I gave him a refund. After watching his Photobucket for months I see he did receive the items and loaded pictures up. I took screenshots of my original listings and...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What is the eBay program called Global Shipping Program?

My American seller used that program to ship an item to me in Canada. But it appears that, under this program, the item is first sent to an american address (in this case somewhere in Kentucky), where eBay is in charge of sending it again to Canada, ...

I was told by a seller I'd have my money returned and I STILL haven't. The money isn't back on my card or in my paypal. Help?

A few days ago I purchased 2 chest binders. It seem I could not afford one, so my money was 'returned' but in fact is hasn't. I was shipped out one but I'm missing my money back from the second..The seller has said they returned my money but in fact ...

Sending 2 separate invoices to 1 buyer

Hello, I have a buyer who purchased 11 items from me. Due to weight parcel will be expedited. Canada Post and Canada Customs in their infinite wisdom, lol will only allow 6 items per box. So I need to send 2 separate parcels. I had already sent buyer...

Cannot file complaint due to transaction ID

I bought an Xbox controller but it's been nearly 30 days and still haven't received the item. I was about to file a claim when paypal asked for the Transaction ID. I remember using my paypal and also the ebay page shows that I used paypal to buy the ...

Resolved! How can I get the payment back if the seller did not ship out the item(payment exceeds 45 days)?The amount is about 1395USD

I payed 1395 USD for the cardigan in July, and then seller shipped out the item in August. However I missed that package and didnot receive any notice from USPS. I asked her to ship again and payed extra 45USD for the shipping fee, She promised me to...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.