Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why can't I list my item? A red box saying I must verify with paypal keeps showing up. I've sold things before without this happening.

I will not be shipping or selling the item outside of Canada...at first I thought that was what it was about. But after double checking that I had specified no international shipping, the message still appears. Anyone had any trouble with this?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I never received an item I purchased on ebay and the seller will not respond to my emails requesting either a refund or resend the items.

I have been emails the seller to either refund my purchase or resend the good i purchased . its been over 45 days so Paypal wont help with the dispute. what else can I do to get my money back?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer wants to change feedback

Hi,I have a question regarding feedback. I received my first negative feedback. Tha customer ordered a light,it had the size of it in the description, but he thought it would be larger, for some reason. I contacted him, and he is returning it and say...

i bought 3 rings two days ago and 2 rings on oct 10/12. where are my ebay bucks?i signed up with ebay bucks the same day i bought the three

i bought three rings two days ago when i joined ebay bucks the same day. do i get e bay bucks for these purchases. also i bought two rings on oct 10/12. do they qualify also. i sorry i did not know about e bay bucks till i found it on transaction. if...

How do I change my ebay setting back to U.S ? I don't know how or what I did but my listings all have U.S and Canada price coversions.

I was only selling in U.S and somehow changed the settings or something not knowing to show item ships to canada and I do not want to ship to Canada. Only to U.S. For some reason, I somehow changed my old setting and didn't want to . Now everything h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

where is the archive view

I moved serveral of my purchases to archive in error, where do i find how to get to there

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! where is the archive view

I moved serveral of my purchases to archive in error, where do i find how to get to tthe archive view so that i may return them back into the purchases list.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

amount deducted from online account but confirmation and item not yet received.

On dated 23/10/2012 registed for on line purchase through Ebay, while purchasing the sony make rechargeble battery model no: NP FH70 , the amount is deducted from on line banking so for Iam not received any confirmation email from ebay, or amount Rs ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can I sell on ebay without putting a Paypal Account?

Do I need to put a Paypal Account to be able to sell on ebay even though, if ever I sell, I only want "Pay Upon Pickup" as a payment method? I don't have Paypal account or bank account, btw.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

fake item

I bought fake item, how ebay protect the buyers from item which many of buyers were suffering from it see.. http://fakememorysentinel.wordpress.com/2012/05/22/canadian-ebay-seller-foolish-listing-leather-usb-flash-drives-advertised-at-128gb-capacity-...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am new to selling, how can I protect myself from fraud or scams?

As I said, I am new to selling. I plan to sell small items now and then, no big commitment. But, I have a ring I want to sell and it is worth a fair amount of loonies.. I am terrified of being ripped off. I read how pay pal will consider a seller a "...

Help Needed! Trouble with Another Seller Abusing Multiple Listings.

Hi there,I'm at my wits end with this seller.... He has gone from having 1,000 items listed to 14,000 items in the matter of a couple days. He is not listings new items he's listing the same items over and over...example below (one item with 20 listi...

Resolved! Didn't receive item

I bought an item Sept. 14 which I paid for promptly, and the buyer shipped quickly by USPS 1st class International. (U.S. seller, I'm in Canada) I was given a tracking number showing it was mailed, but now it's Oct. 25 and it still hasn't arrived. Ob...

Resolved! how can one ask US seller (CDN buyer) who does not ship internationally whether would ship to my US relative?.

Cannot contact a US seller who only ships to the US, to see whether would be willing to ship to me care of my sister who lives in USA. In trying to contact member, I consistently get 'seller cannot respond' message I found item on eBay.com, and it is...

USPS to Canada Tracking Confusion!

Hey everyone, I have a shipment coming to Edmonton AB via USPS (Express International Mail). On the USPS site it says it is delivered and signed for from the same place it left. Please see below what the USPS track and confirm says; Delivered - Octob...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How does one get an ebay sales assistant?

Not to pout or anything, but I've had a hard time selling anything on Ebay, and If I'm right ebay has sales assistants who can help you. Am I right? I'm trying to sell music equipment. Namely guitar effects pedals. I am offering a free bonus to worki...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is Health and Beauty???

Hi,Does anyone know what Happened to the Health and Beauty Catagory??? When I go on it, it`s empty, There used to be a Huge selection of makeup and face products, now I cannot find anything!!! And I also noticed that there was barely anything up for ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! May I get morn items for sell?

May I have more items for sell? Now I only have 30 items in a month, hope get more. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.