Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! I'm clicking on pay Pay Now and instead of getting an invoice for all my items, and the option to pay then all now, all see are a few items

You know how when you have a lot of items you get the option to pay all now, well I'm not getting it. Depending on which item I click I get a random bundle of 4 or 5 items to pay, and never the same ones! I just want to pay my bills and not have an u...

pay pal will not accept my account and yet i have always paid on time and all payments have cleared. they want information from 2007 from my

why is paypal asking for info from my bank account from 2007? this is not available because i can only access 18 months. if they don't want my business, i'm happy to use a credit card. what do you suggest? i always pay immediately and now the sellers...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

bidding scam?? bidders backing out and asking me to relist as they dont feel comfortable .10 hrs to go ,and the high bidder backs out,then t

I listed my gyroplane at $2500.00 minumum bid around 10 days ago it went up to $8100.00 when the high bidder sent me a note asking me to delete his bid because he bid by mistake I deleted it for him,the bid dropped to $7000.00 .later it went back up ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't pay! The seller is unable to receive money with Paypal! Want can I do?

When I want to check out, it says that the seller is unable to receive payment with Paypal. I contacted the seller and she said that she has problems with her Paypal account so my order has to be cancelled (??). But my order is still on my list (purc...

Payment was initiated and being processed through paypal

I first thought it was because he was transferring funds from his bank account but he says he is not. He is getting mad. I told him to pay again and wait about a week business days. What are some other problems which cause this.

Will my M/C be charged x2 if I made purchase through seller site, then seller requested payment via PayPal?

I purchased an item from an online dealer and I was directed to the check-out to submit my payment information. I entered my mastercard information and completed the transaction. Later the same day, I received an e-mail from PayPal, advising me that ...

I bought an item two months ago, which I have never recieved. Seller said she was looking into it but never got back to me.What can I do?

Bought an item two months ago, because it's over the 45 days I can't even leave a comment to warn others not to buy from this person. Not to mention the lost money. Feeling completely scammed by the seller and by ebay.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

So why did Ebay send me an invitation to a selling promotion that I apparently can't use?

I got an e-mail from Ebay about a selling promotion that started tonight called "Sell to shop, sell with ease". Well there ain't no ease here. when I post items whether they are old or new postings I still get charged for them. It really is sad that ...

"second chances" to buy items

I received 2 "second chances" in my message box on some jewelry that I was bidding on. I followed all of details as noted on the ebay site to purchase and paid with PayPal. Tonight, I received an email from ebay advising that one of the items was no ...

posting a presale item?

I try to post my preorder sale for the wii u, and it's not allowing me, keeps on gettng that red message on the top saying it has to meet the criteria , I did everything it said, and it's driving me nuts what's wrong with Ebay, so annoying. I have pu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Zero Feedback bidders who are creating fake accounts

I am currently auctioning an item and I noticed that there are tons of zero feedback bidders bidding on my item. I checked their profiles and it says that they have created their account either today or yesterday. Also, a lot of them have account nam...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping responsibilities.

I send all items to Canadian and US Customers tracked and insured at a flat rate of $15 For UK and Australian customers the tracked and insured rates for the same service are usurious at approx $70 and $60. So---I have been offering to ship to UK and...

Why can't I down load any pictures now?

this week has been a bust trying to load any pictures. I have no work and decied to start selling again. I have windows 8 and every thing updated here . So what is going on?????????? I have tried different times of the day and nite still nothing.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

HELP..Can I still report a seller that sold me fake mac shadows back in march 2012..I only just discovered the deceit,due to personal issues

I bought mac eye shadows back in the end of march 2012, I only recently found out they are fake when I bought mac pro palettes to put them in, upon putting in palette noticed they would fall out,so checked and noticed that the bottom stickers were co...

Resolved! My item hasn't arrived in 57 days, and the seller is not responding to any of my messages, what do Ido?

the seller has said if it's not arrived in 45 days to let them know, but I'm getting no responses. I want to get a refund but every 3 or 4 days I message them, it says "so-and-so is out of office", not the sellers name, and now I don't know what to d...

Total amount of Fee when selling ?

I wanted to see how the selling side of ebay worked so decided to sell something that was cheap and easy to get to the buyer to find out. It sold for .99 cents. Fees took up .33 cents of that. The amount of money is not important. I just want to unde...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.