Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

What is going on?

I have never seen it this quiet! Business is terrible, is everyone else as slow as me? I hope it picks up soon.

Even More Non-Paying Winners with the New Feedback System

Am I the only who has noticed the sudden increase in the already high volume of non-paying winners, now that ebay has started with the new, more feedback system for buyers? This is getting absurd. I actually got an email from a guy saying "you can re...

How's the weather there?

We might be getting snow tonight here in Montreal.Today it's only 10 out and rainy and windy... bbrrr. I live 1 hour from the city so I know we will definately be seeing it tomorrow morning. I planted most of my annuals. This weather lately is very d...

Paypal speaks French!

I just got an email form paypal, they speak French now. Great for the French buyers and sellers, it's about time...hey!

***Workshop on Borderfree Buyer Tools, Thursday, October 7, 2004 4-5 PM ET

Topic: eBay Workshop: "Borderfree Buyer tool workshop" Host: eBay Staff with Craig from Borderfree Date: Thursday, October 7, 2004 Time: 16:00 - 17:00 EDT Location: Canada Town Square Description: Borderfree is a company that helps make the border is...

VERY,VERY STRANGE!

I need some help. I just listed a bikini 3 hours ago and it usually takes 13 hours to show up in the US and Canada. Someone just bid on it and I never gave them the item number. How did they find it when it's still not showing up anywhere???

Flights for EBay Live - Southern Ontario PSers

If any S. Ontario PSers were planning on heading to Boston, and haven't booked flights yet... Toronto - Boston with Air Canada was running CA$491.51 including tax Buffalo - Boston with US Airways or Jet Blue out of Buffalo US$95.30 including tax FYI ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

LOTS OF INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS?????

is it just me, or is anyone else getting LOTS of bidders/buyers from outside north america??? i'm getting LOTS of email questions about shipping etc...and a fair amount of bids compared to the usual u.s.... anyone else? or is it just a fluke?

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

VERY DANGEROUS VIRUS ALERT

Sorry don't have time to tranlate my x is RCMP S.V.P. ENVOYEZ CE MESSAGE A TOUTE VOTRE LISTE DE CONTACTS LE PLUS MAUVAIS VIRUS JAMAIS ANNONCÉ. Un nouveau virus a été découvert. Il a été classé par Microsoft comme le plus destructeur à ce jour. Ce vir...

What do I do about this buyer's request?

I have a new buyer from Singapore who contacted me to send my PayPal email address so she could pay by PayPal. I contacted her and told her to click on the Pay Now button and it would take her there. Now I received the message below: I'm still facing...

Listing not showing up in searches.

Hi everyone, One of my listings is not showing up in any search results using any of my keyword combinations. The only place it shows up is when I click on View Seller's other items from another listing. I tried to use the Live Help but they posted a...

Crazy Buyer!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got this buyer from United Kingdom who bought and paid for a swimsuit yesterday.She asks me if I have the correct address with paypal and we confirmed the address and it was correct. Tells me she needs the swimsuit fast because she is leaving the c...

Check Your Photos If You Were Using OLD SYI Form

Good morning. Ebay has been encouraging us to switch to the new Sell Your Item form before the mandatory change on May 11. What they neglected to mention, is that anything listed in the old form could be scrambled after that date. We woke up this mor...

Detailed Feedback for eBay

Let's start with: :^O for positive :| for neutral :-( for negative Then appropriate comment then from one * to five ***** in categories: 1. Communication 2. Response time to your questions 3. Fee, fee and other fees charges Too bad this can't be anon...

How to mark my pics?

Hello,Can anyone please tell me how to mark my pictures? Seems every few days mine get stolen and I'm tired of reporting them.

I'M FURIOUS X-(

X-( This morning, i get an email from some ebay police member stating that i need to do more research into an item that i'm selling (250109717527)...that apparantly, the items i'm claiming to be silverplate, are NOT. she said epns is not sterling sil...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is the Real Reason?

Hi all, Can anyone offer a real or honest reason why it takes 6 business days to get first class mail to France(Europe) from Alberta consistently, Yet First Class to the USA can be anywhere from 12 days to never? Thanks in advance GW

Paypal reversal OMG

April 19 i get a paypal payment, INSTANT, from a confirmed address. Instant, not echeck, the money is there. Buyer emails me yesterday offering to mail a check because he knows I didn't get payment, he made a mistake having a no longer active bank ac...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Grrrr! Sometimes I just don't get ebay.

I have written a few Guides on Himalayan Salt Lamps. Now I find one of my competitors has written two guides...well written isn't exactly the case. He has copied and pasted entire paragraphs from my Guides into his: Mine: http://reviews.ebay.com/Hima...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purolator Ground Shipping to USA - is it worth considering?

Hi, just a general question for others. How do you find Purolator Ground Shipping to the USA? I'm considering offering it as a shipping option (there's no FedEx or UPS where I live). Does anyone know how long the transit times are and if a signature ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian Sellers mailing from the U.S.

I am fortunate to live close to the U.S. border and mail my International & U.S. sales items from the U.S. but there maybe a recent Customs and Border Security change that could STOP this. It is called the Ace E-Manifest system that would require you...

Will we see you at eBay Live!?

Will we see you at eBay Live!? From the hundreds of classes, workshops, and exhibitors designed to help both casual and experienced sellers and buyers, to the social and networking events, and of course, the biggest party of the year with Kool and th...

Not able to change listing text!

Yesterday I listed an item. This morning the item had a bid. In order to make some important changes (description and wordwide shipping instead of US and Canada only) I cancelled the bid, advised the bidder and tried to make the changes...guess what,...

eBay Canada is down?

I don't know how I was able to log in here..because whenever I type in www.ebay.ca - I get a dead URL. It's down. What about all those listings on the site? Did anyone get detailed info on the eBay Motors listing sale for May 8th? I never received an...

How to Ship items in bubble envelopes - With Sellers Protection?

Hello I'm not sure how to ship a small item in a bubble envelope with sellers protection! I had to express post a small bubble evelope to receive a tracking #. I would like to offer my buyers some small accessories and still have sellers protection w...

I need advice on dealing with a bigoted buyer!!

A buyer won an item on Apr. 22. I sent payment info 3 times with a polite note and received no response. Tonight I sent a message asking him to contact me with payment information by May 3 to avoid an Unpaid Item Strike. This was his reply: sent mone...

I have a dumb question?

I have bikini's in my unsold section of my ebay us account that I would like to list on my ebay Canada account today because of 20 cent listing day. I try relisting it and it goes directly to the US ebay, how can i make it go to ebay Canada? I know d...

????????????

Hello everyone, I had this newbie with 0 feedback bid and win a bikini.10 days later no response from her so I file a dispute and leave negative.This morning I get a payment from paypal from her. I already relisted the suit. I feel like giving her a ...

Anyone using api to extract shipping data?

Looking into doing some automation with our UPS software and wondering if anyone else is using ebay's api's to pull out data? Would like to be able to turn off the automated payments and force them through our checkout, where we can extract shipping ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.