can i pause my store?

Is there a way to "pause" my store so that I don't have to pay any fees while I regroup?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

can i pause my store?

You can put your Store On Vacation and no one will be able to bid, but you will still be charged for the store rental and for the listing fees.

Vacations are usually less than a month so this is not too onerous.

If you want you can also Close all your listings. They will rest in your Unsold list for 90 days and you will not be charged for the listings during that time. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

can i pause my store?

@bestiphonecases wrote:

Is there a way to "pause" my store so that I don't have to pay any fees while I regroup?

Thank you.

Hi bestiphonecases,

There's a way to place your store in Vacation Mode, however, you will still be charged during this time: http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/placing-store-vacation.html

At any point your subscription is active - whether you are selling or not, you will continue to accrue fees.

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

can i pause my store?

You can put your Store On Vacation and no one will be able to bid, but you will still be charged for the store rental and for the listing fees.

Vacations are usually less than a month so this is not too onerous.

If you want you can also Close all your listings. They will rest in your Unsold list for 90 days and you will not be charged for the listings during that time. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply