Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Where is the browse button? Please Help!

Where is the browse button? When I am trying to upload my photos, it says click the browse button to select photos...however, there is no browse button showing. I have contacted EBAY, I have restored my computer, I have deleted my browser history and...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping raised after payment

I have started using ebay a fair bit to purchase items the last 2 years and consider myself a good buyer - up till now I have always left good feedback - always paid within an hour of winning an item and have been polite and respectful in corresponde...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Paypal payments in limbo because they were sent to my old account which has been cancelled. How do I get my payment when there is no account

I have several payments that have gone to an old account that I cancelled some time ago. This account was tied to an email address that was through my ISP but after moving and changing my ISP, I lost that email address so I cancelled my Paypal accoun...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

first time purchase

hello, I just purchased a camera package here on e-bay, it is coming from New York Will I be required to pay duty, if so how do I find out what the amount might be

lettermail

Recently started selling (again) on eBay to get rid of some of my inventory that's been listed on amazon. I've made a dozen or so sales so far and sure enough one of them as been "lost" already and the buyer wants his money back. The "lost" item is o...

Crickets

Crickets, yes, that's what I am hearing in here, crickets.

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

My wife's not a registered eBay user, but is getting emails from eBay from someone who appears to have signed up with her email. What to do?

She got a welcome email on April 13th, and today got a "Unpaid item" notice. The person's name is close to that of my wife's email address, so we figure they signed up with the wrong address as a typo.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stephen Harper - most trusted in Canada.

Caught a glimpse of the latest Reader's Digest in the No Frills line this morning. They show pics of the four most trusted people in Canada. Right there on the cover - Stephen Harper. Wonder how the CONS managed that one?

i did not recieved my item but canada post showing it delivered on it website. i contact seller it says contact ebay global mail

i did not recieved my item but canada post showing it delivered on it web site i contact seller he reply me this.Thank you for your business. You used Ebay Global shipping. It is a service provided by Ebay. I ship the item to their shipping center th...

safe to buy digital goods on ebay?

hello there, I have been considering buying some digital goods (video game time), but noticed that there is no buyer protection for these transactions? Should it be avoided?

Buyer sent me the wrong item now wants more money....

So I contacted the seller before buying and he said he has the version of the phone housing specifically for my phone, so I bought it and it the message I wrote that I want that one instead. I waited and now that it has arrived its not the right one....

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does eBay verify sellers listing category before posting? As an example why should "T-shirts" be listed in the same category as duck calls?

While searching under "duck calls" why do some sellers get to have their other items listed under the category "duck calls" when they should be listed under the clothing category? Does eBay not not verify the correct category before posting sellers i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am really lost with Canada post...

I am really lost ... I am a seller that try to sell the stuffs that I don't need, but the shipping option that Canada post provide is really unbelievable expensive! I have no chose but to use the unregistered shipping method (to consider about the pa...

Spam email

I received a very official looking email this morning, supposedly from eBay, using my actual name and signed by John Dohnahoe, but it is not in my eBay messages. " Normal 0 false false false EN-CA X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExp...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tired of non payers with low + feedback scores

Why does ebay only allow us to set our buyer preferences to refuse buyers with less than -1 feedback? Its the buyers with less than 10 that are also giving me problems. Ive started asking all buyers with less than 10 to contact me prior to bidding bu...

I have been asked to return an defective item with the promise of a full refund. What is my guarentee that I will actually get a refund.

item received was supposed to be new but is in fact very used to the point it is junk. I have been offered a full refund if I ship it back but I am nervous that once shipped I'll never see my refund.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Advice, re: a buyer "returning" merchandise not purchased from me.

This happened once before, a LONG time ago. That account was dissolved with my relationship, and so far, in my new phase of life on Ebay, I've been lucky. Ebay/Paypal's advice last time was "call the police." This is not so easy or cheap between coun...

is Mark Down manager working fine? create sale problem

hi. I usually have no problem using the mark down manager to give discount to selected items. But since 2 days, it doesn't seem to work at all. When I look at listings supposed to be at discount, I now see no discount at all. Is there a problem with ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.