can selling manager reschedule unsold listings

I am a new seller.

I do not have an ebay store yet.  I have been trying to sell on eBay for the last 6 months solid.  I barely sell 1 item a month so far.

The reason why I do not have an eBay store is because  eBay advises to wait until I have roughly 500$ in sales per month before opening a store.

I have 19 unsold items.  I am subscribed to selling manager NOT selling manager PRO.

Can I reschedule an unsold listing with selling manager.  It's getting long manually re listing every day.  I would like to be able to sit down once and reschedule all the 19 unsold listings to start on different days.

How can I do this?  I have looked everywhere in ebay for the step by step instructions...nothing.  I have googled the question....nothing.

Does anyone have any tricks?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You can list any Fixed Price listing as Good Till Cancelled.

The $500 in sales may be useful to eBay, but most experienced sellers counsel having 54 or more unique listings to make an Store worthwhile.

Remember you can list 50 Free Auctions a month on eBaydotCA and another on eBaydotCOM.

If you have a PC you can list on TurboLister which allows you to set a start date for your listings. If you use a Mac, well, try Garage Sale, but I find it clunky. (Note , I am a technodolt and find everything difficult.)

Average sell through is generally about 40% of listings. And that includes long term sellers with established clientele.

You could ask on the Seller Board for a friendly critique of your listings. Be prepared for Tough Love. It will be Tough. It will be Love.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you reallynicestamps for taking the time to reply. 

whew I'm glad for the 54 listings rather than the 500$ per month.  The 54  listings I'm working on LOL, The 500$ well that's another story lol

There are 2 things that I need a bit more clarification.

1) I forgot to mention that my unsold listings are auction type with BIN, but I am taking off the BIN.

I don't read between the lines, and I'm sorry, but I'm not sure....can my unsold auction style listings be scheduled with selling manager? 

If I'm not mistaken, i need to go into my listing when I relist and find where it says to reschedule???

2)  I'm registered on ebay.ca.  I don't think I'm registered on ebay.com

I can login to my account in ebay.com with my login info from ebay.ca

But everytime I try to make a listing in ebay.com, I get directed to ebay.ca.

so I'm not sure how to put 50 listings on ebay.com.

Thank you so much for your time and I do apologise if I don't understand it all from the get go.

Have a wonderful day.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

1) I forgot to mention that my unsold listings are auction type with BIN, but I am taking off the BIN.

I think that's wise. Most bidding happens in the last few minutes and the BIN just confuses the price.

I don't read between the lines, and I'm sorry, but I'm not sure....can my unsold auction style listings be scheduled with selling manager? 

I don't sell at auction, normally, but I don't think so. Only Fixed Price listings can be set as Good Until Cancelled (GTC).

If I'm not mistaken, i need to go into my listing when I relist and find where it says to reschedule???

Yes, for relisting auctions. BTW, I prefer to use Sell Similar, but I forget why I decided to do that way back when.

If you are using TurboLister, I believe you can reschedule for free. If you are using the Sell Your Item form, this option will cost you a dime.

Watch out for the eBay listing options. The most important selling point you have is your title, and that is free. None of  the others are Searchable and therefore are useless. You can add some HTML coding to your text description pretty easily, just google for an online tutorial.

2)  I'm registered on ebay.ca.  I don't think I'm registered on ebay.com

I can login to my account in ebay.com with my login info from ebay.ca

But everytime I try to make a listing in ebay.com, I get directed to ebay.ca.

so I'm not sure how to put 50 listings on ebay.com.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I recycle everything...... blah blah blah......
So the lower the shipping for you, the less fees taken from me.

Frankly, I would drop all of this. Your customers don't care. Seriously.

Use Paypal labels to ship (or discount postage - I wonder where you could find that?B-) ) because they hide the postal cost. Remember if your customer sees the postage, she will be annoyed if it is one shiny penny less than she paid for the service. Again, seriously.

Also, check out how your listings look on a mobile device. It can be a shock how little of your listing your customer actually sees.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply