Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Help with loss prevention email and then same item as not described

I got an email from ebay saying that I should create a dispute and escalate it to a claim asap as an item I had purchased had been removed and they were worried about fraud issues. I did that and the item arrived a week later BUT it was not as descri...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Canada post has changed its policy on small packets/parcels air or surface as of 14 Jan.2013. Claims for this service are no longer possible. One needs to use the expensive trackable service.

Canada post has changed its policy on small packets/parcels air or surface as of 14 Jan.2013. Claims for this service are no longer possible. One needs to use the expensive trackable service.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Gives Away Month of Stores in Private Promotion

By Ina Steiner EcommerceBytes.com April 17, 2013 eBay is running a promotion to encourage sellers to sign up for a Store subscription or to upgrade their current Store subscription, but only sellers who receive an invitation qualify. eBay is changing...

I purchased a diamond ring and now the seller has said they are going to wait 10 days before shipping it... I have over 2000 positive feedba

I purchased a diamond ring and paid for it immediately on a buy it now. The seller marked the item shipped so I asked for tracking information. The seller said that they really hadn't shipped it yet and that they were going to wait 10 days before shi...

combined shipping invoice is not as promised

hi all, i have a little problem right now. the seller said he will combine shipping at $1.25/additional item, but when i have won them all, he came back to me over shooting the price. some background information: this seller has 3 auctions up for use...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can a seller retract the offered item at the time of bid-expiry, under any rediculous pretext?

Item #: 380619745375 Seller: sunflowerlaptops The seller retracted the item (a laptop) just seconds before the expiry of the bidding time. As an explanation it gave the excuse that my account has not been active for two years and, therefore, it is su...

Resolved! Where do I go to find out what customs fees (or how much) I can expect from electronics purchased from the US or China going to Canada

Looking at purchasing a tablet for my daughter off here but unsure as to what to expect in customs fees for used or new tablets. Is it a matter similar to taxes or is it a set fee for an item? Looking at a Kindle Fire or equivalent depending on price...

What happens if a buyer does not pick up a tracked package

I have sent a package, from Canada to the USA, and the tracking shows that it has been at the destination Postal outlet since the 25th of March. If the buyer does not pick it up and it gets returned to me, where does that leave me if they later file ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

help needed for item not received

I need to open a case to report an item not received (although tracking shows it has been received). The tool does not allow me to bypass this screen so i cannot open a case. I also have no idea how to speak to someone live to get help. Please help!

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller wont ship the car without full payment via wire transfer can i get my deposit back after i have made the deposit payment via pay-pal

We are trying to make a purchase of a car from the U.S. to Canada,, The seller insists on having all the money wired directly to his account in the U.S.,, We suggested that we would give 50%+shipping and deposit amount of $500, through pay-pal,, with...

Resolved! I received negative feedback from a potential buyer. Is this fair

I gave negative feedback to a potential buyer for a transaction that went wrong. He wanted out and his reasons were faulty. Thus he countered with negative feedback, has brought it up with eBay, and is writing me tomes 'educating' me. I thought feedb...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! negative feedback from potential buyer

I gave negative feedback to a potential buyer for a transaction that went wrong. He wanted out and his reasons were faulty. Thus he countered with negative feedback, has brought it up with eBay, and is writing me tomes 'educating' me. I thought feedb...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Palestinians Are Looking For Another Spanking.

Rockets hit Israeli city of Eilat JERUSALEM—Militants in the Sinai peninsula fired at least two rockets at Israel’s southern resort town of Eilat early Wednesday, officials said, highlighting what Israel says is a dire security situation in neighbour...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

April 17th Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers! Welcome to the April 17th edition of the Weekly Board Hour. Joining me this week are Rodney (Head of Product Management and Country Co-Manager) and Kalvin (Community Manager). You can start posting your questions and comments ...

Gmail malfunction, anyone?

Is anyone else experiencing Gmail woes at this time? Mine has been malfunctioning for nearly an hour now...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do I search for USA only?

It seems I get Canada sellers when searching. I am in the USA and would like to reset myself for USA not Canada

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller says we can cancel a buy now contract but says I have to cancel it how do I do that?

I recently committed to buy an item on a buy now option. The shipping costs were unclear. The seller has since agreed to cancel the contract but has said it has to be me that cancels it, I do not know how to do this please help.

Anyone from Western Canada Experiencing Delays to Ontario (Lettermail)

I don't know what is happening but, in the last 2 to 3 months, my lettermail packages from Winnipeg to Ontario (even major cities like Toronto) are taking a very long time -- two weeks or more. And I've issued several refunds (in the $15 to $20 range...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I change my shipping address in Canada to one in the States?

From the invoice I found out that for the shipping of the item I won I need to pay $37.00, which is too expensive for me. I'd like to change the method of shipment from UPS to regular mail and to change the shipping address in Canada to one in the St...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What can the seller do to revise an invoce to remove the request to have the buyer add a phone number for shipping?

I can't pay for item, becuase the seller has set a requirment for ebay shipping address to have a phone number. I've emailed the seller and she blamed it on a computer issue and said the next day should be fine. The next day was not resolved and emai...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.