can't pay Seller for auction I won

I won 2 auctions from a Seller he combined the 2 auctions and sent an invoice thru ebay. I tried to pay using paypal. Some how the CHECK OUT feature said Check Out had already been done. The Seller shipped the items and I sent several emails telling him I had NOT completed check out but kept trying. He answered my email and said ther was a problem with PayPal and that I should contact Ebay. The only problem is how do I get the Seller paid for the items he has sent? the auctions in question are :380728454542 & 380725463816. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

can't pay Seller for auction I won

@2010scooter2 wrote:

I won 2 auctions from a Seller he combined the 2 auctions and sent an invoice thru ebay. I tried to pay using paypal. Some how the CHECK OUT feature said Check Out had already been done. The Seller shipped the items and I sent several emails telling him I had NOT completed check out but kept trying. He answered my email and said ther was a problem with PayPal and that I should contact Ebay. The only problem is how do I get the Seller paid for the items he has sent? the auctions in question are :380728454542 & 380725463816. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Hi 2010scooter2,

Please reach out to Customer Support to see how they can be of assistance.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply