charging 11 U$ for shipping,actual cost will be 1.50 CAD . I want to pay as per description 6.50 US$

Seller refuse to combine the shipping charges. Although in selling description he mention 50 cents for each additional lot but when I won 10 items. He generated three different invoices and refuses to give one invoice.  Total cost  for shipping if calculate by weight will be 1.50 CAD. According to given description I am paying 6.50 US$ but  he want to charge 11 US$. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

charging 11 U$ for shipping,actual cost will be 1.50 CAD . I want to pay as per description 6.50 US$

Does he state that the shipping discount applies to international customers? If he doesn't, it doesn't. It is much more expensive to ship outside one's own borders.

Is he using the Global Shipping Program?

If he is, he CANNOT combine shipping to international buyers. Another failure of this badly designed program.

If you refuse to pay, he can start Disputes for each of the purchases. However, I understand that only one of them will count as a Strike against your buying account.

If you have no other Strikes for non-payment, this will not affect your ability to bid. (Most sellers have Blocks against bidders with Strikes.)

If you decide the total value of all your purchases with the $11 shipping is worthwhile, you will be able to leave feedback and Detailed Seller Ratings for each of the purchases.

The most effective Feedback is calm and factual. The normal Detailed Seller Rating is Five Stars for a normal friendly transaction. Even Four Stars has a heavy impact on DSRs.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply