Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Returns: Seller wants to give me back my money for incorrect product, how will I get my money back?

I purchased a Nokia phone from the UK. Said it was unlocked but is not and also the phone "band width" is not acceptable in Canada. Paid by Paypal and seller will give money back, but how do I receive the refund? Does it go directly back to my Paypal...

In case anyone was wondering...

I opened a basic store last month to get used to having a store and learn to use the features, as opposed to waiting until May 1st. So, overall I have found it to be great so far. I seem to have more traffic having all my items in one central locatio...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

BLOBLAWS

Wow galen and company,700+ souls dripping from their hands as they pitch bags full of cash here there and everywhere in Deshy. Wonder if galen will have trouble finding a final burial plot. Certain town square posters will have to add another human r...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buy now price

This new change of the 'buy now" price having to be %30 more than your auction start price instead of %10 is going to be a problem for me. I was aware of the change and didn't give it much thought as I was focusing more on the fees and store structur...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What if the description of the item is not full and the seller does not answer my questions to provide more details on the item?

It is not the first time when I try to get more details on the listed item as the description was not accurate and the seller simply ignore my questions and do not provide more details. Is there any policy that can be applied by ebay in this case?

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Final selling fees' calculations - error ?

I have sold two books yesterday and eBay has charged me 9% for the first book and 13% for second. I was very confused and called eBay. Young man checked with somebody and advised that 13% is incorrect and said that I will get a credit of the differen...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item got removed. 100 Worldwide Global Traffic, website hits, Website visitors, Very Cheap

I can see similar products in ebay. 100s of them. what is going on? Search with the term website visitors, you will see them http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=traffic&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR3.TRC2&_nkw=website+visitors&_...

Why is the ebay-paypal policy to allow the time limit to stop FRAUD 45 DAYS!!!! NOBODY IS COVERED AFTER THAT???!

bought an electronic device I just found out was a stolen it ! EBAY allowed to be put for sale,paid for with PAYPAL and because it wasn't discovered it was a stolen item until 48 days it is not covered by EBAY OR PAYPAL !!!! my purchase is not protec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hunting

Did E-bay remove hunting from the outdoor sports ??? I was in this morning and it is gone

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there anything I can do?

I bought a watch from the following seller: timeparadise on March 1. Before the 45 deadline I email the seller asking where the watch was. I got a reply saying the seller was in the hospital and to patient. Unfortunately I waited too long, it's been ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can seller in US refuse to sell to me if I live in Canada but have a US shipping address? Can seller relist finished auction at higher price

I won an auction by a seller who specifies that they ship to the United States. After the auction, the seller sent a message saying they mistakenly listed the item too low and were going to relist it at a higher 'buy it now' cost. Since I won the auc...

custom fees for fishing rods from US to Canada

new user to ebay. checked out a fly rod, then border buddy who advises custom broker fees are $150 plus tax. That would make a rod bought for 300.00 on ebay now costing with all other taxes, pst, gst, close to 500. Not such a good buy after all. Am I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal Tracked Packet USA seems to be working now

I was checking Tracked Packet USA with PayPal ShipNow option. It appears to working correctly. It gives the correct shipping rate based on weight as long as the item is under the allowed dimension for the service. I tried all kinds of weight and dime...

US TRS Status, beyond frustrating! Continued Part 2

Hi all, I apologize in advance for starting a new thread on the same topic. For some mysterious reason neither of my id's has been able to reply to topics on the discussion board for about three days now, however I discovered that I can use the new t...

Resolved! I can't open a case cause it says it's an invalid paypal ID... I can see the transaction in paypal tho.

Hello, I can't open a case cause it says it's an invalid paypal ID... I can see the transaction in paypal. Looks like Paypal linked the wrong ID to Ebay or I don't know... Ebay don't have live chat anymore and I don't wanna call them and lose my time...

Premium Store

It has been some time now since I closed my store, and am now thinking on opening it again. I went through the information concerning the costs and the free listing, but could not find it or missed it, concerning the number of listings available when...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you get out of sale to harassing buyer ?

Buyer paid, but gets aggressive about sale terms afterwards and you feel nothing you do will be adequate with this person. You want out with as little cost and damage as possible. Sending the item would be needless stress and waste of money. I think ...

I have repeatedly requested a tracking # from a seller I purchased from and I still do not get a response. What can I do?

On April 15 I purchased 2 shirts from sexydressforless and requested the postal tracking number numerous times; with no response. Their ad states that a tracking number will be made available upon request. I still have not received any kind of respon...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! return with tracking number

hi...i recevied items but one bottle is broken.. i open the case and my favour decision.. send all items i will get money back... problem is from canada to france with tracking number .. canada post cost is 230dollar!!! so i paid 84 euro(100 dollar )...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.