consistent wrong/different items being sent.having to accept partial refunds .can I report sellers?

I am having consistent problems with receiving wrong color and clothing items not anywhere near matching the posted sellers pics. Since the return costs to ship to china are more than the items worth I am accepting partial refunds for these items.This does not sit well with me as I am left with items that I never would have ordered in the first place if I knew the items that I actually was going to receive.This has happened to 80% of the items I have ordered from china in the past 4 months-mostly clothing. So what I really would like to know is that even though I have accepted partial refunds for the items can I still report the sellers for the fraudulent pics  of items received and getting wrong color and damaged items? leaving feedback doesn't seem to be enough to protect other buyers from going through this aggravation and losing my money for inferior/false products.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

consistent wrong/different items being sent.having to accept partial refunds .can I report sellers?

I'm sorry to hear you are having a run of ill fortune. Leaving feedback is really your only venue for warning both ebay itself as a corporation as well as other buyers about the service and/or products you have received. Eventually, this will trigger internal alarms and the offending sellers will be hobbled. It doesn't appear, however, that what you are describing as an overwhelmingly poor experience is reflected by your feedback left for others. At a glance, I see some soft positives and two neutrals. Very few other buyers will take the time to read that.

In the long run, you might decide instead that buying domestically is worth the peace of mind.

Best of luck as you carry forward.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Are you ordering red an getting blue?

Or are you ordering what looks like cherry red and getting scarlet?

The former is misdescribed and worthy of a Dispute.

The latter is as likely to be your computer monitor as the seller's description.

Or you could just not order clothing from China. If you have 80% of the orders go badly, then the prices are too high.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply