does any one know what I can do to get my postal code accepted? They changed them in the past year

candyob1
Community Member

Why is there no real help when needed.. I need help to get my postal code in.. we had them changed this last year and ebay wont accept it.. help please

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

does any one know what I can do to get my postal code accepted? They changed them in the past year

I can't really help you. Ours changed too, over a year ago and all I can do is use my old postal code. That seems to work.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes but if I need to use my credit card would not work because the address would be different

Do you not have that problem

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

No, its only when listing in Turbo Lister I have a problem. Ebay and PayPal both have my new postal code and no problems there.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Yes but if I need to use my credit card would not work because the address would be different

Have you tried it?

If the old postal code won't work with the credit card try using the postal code of your municipal building. (Town Hall, fire hall).

The main place that there is a problem is on Paypal labels. And putting in a working but incorrect code usually is no problem. Your delivery person can read and will correct the address although there may be a short delay (a day perhaps).

Put in the correct address for the card.

Put in the massaged address for Paypal.

Paypal will accept up to a dozen "gift" addresses, so obviously the address on the card is not connected to the PP label maker.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply