Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

unable to view previous page

I am unable to view or go back to last page viewed (i.e.) click on item it comes up click arrow on top right hand side to go back to main page and nothing happens .... I have win 7 and IE9

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can people find my account on ebay so they can see what I am selling?

I have had several people ask how they can find my account on ebay to see what I am selling. How can they do this without searching for something specific? Is there a way for people to just land on my account to check on what is listed? If so, how do...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why can't i list cars in ebay motors auction? [canada]

I go to ebay.com and it has an option to sell your car and then it asks for US info. I try to find the option in ebay canada and i couldn't find it. Is it not possible to list cars in ebay motors canada? Can't even find a contact number that works fo...

Global shipping program: if I am purchasing an item from the US. will I still be charged for custom

Global shipping program: if I am purchasing an item from the US. will I still be charged customs when item arrives? I am reading the global shipping program but it's a little confusing how I would pay 81 something bucks for global shipping program. T...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help. I would like to speak to a customer service person.

Hi.I purchased one item and tried to pay with Propay. I received information that Propay could not take my payment due to technical problems. I tried to process my payment a second time and now two items are left unpaid but still could not process my...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free listings

I am new to selling on eBay. How often are the free listings? And does anyone know of one coming up soon?Thanks

Four Negatives Received

I received four negatives from a purchaser in the past few days. I sit and wonder where this will take my business. The four Christian Dior necklaces I sold came with Christian Dior tags. One side has the name "Christian Dior" and the other side show...

Tracked Packet No Scanned

I shipped an items yesterday via Tracked packet to the US at the Postal outlet and it looks like they were never scanned.Should I be concerned? I shipped an item 10 minutes ago and the green line is already moving but on the items yesterday......... ...

Were my shipping charges to high?

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a western saddle from a seller in California. I won the bid and paid $611.00 for the saddle and even though I thought the shipping charges were high I paid the $164.00 that the seller was asking. I just about died...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have been trying to report a problem with my order of 2 bottles of fully hair building fibre . I o

I have a problem with my order of Aug 1, 2013. I received it on Aug 19 . I ordered 2-2bottles of fully hair building fibers. When I received it there was only 3 bottles. I tried to report it on paypal but I couldn"t get anywhere with it. My Item # is...

Do i send an invoice ??

Hi! I really haven't sold too many things in a lot of years...I was wondering if I'm supposed to send an invoice to all the buyers or not..I see Ebay sends them a payment notice too..If I send an invoice, should I send it right away or wait a few hou...

Private feedback option should be removed from Ebay

"Private Feedback - This member, XXXXXXXXX has decided to make his/her Feedback comments private." I think upper management should look at this option ... because trust on Ebay is based upon information in the feedback section of the seller or buyer....

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anybody else package things in zip locks/freezer bags?

If I use a high quality industrial level freezer bag than it looks pretty good, I have gotten people comment positively on it. But if I use a regular freezer/zip bag will it come off as unprofessional? The way I see it is it's waterproof and fairly s...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is very unfriendly to new sellers

Was helping a friend start selling on Ebay. He opened paypal account, added credit card, bought some items he wanted, so account is not completely new when selling. When buying was completed and feedback was 4, he listed his first item. Confirmed eba...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

New Store items GTC - can I use old smaller photos under 500 pixel?

Due to the new picture requirements and the TL glitches, I have about 800 listings sitting in Turbo with photos under 500 pixels. I know I can use the photo tool enlarger, but it takes forever to reviese each item. Most of my items low value postcard...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I was outbidded on an item I don't want to keep bidding on. How do I remove it from my bidding list?

I think the title is obvious. It's a bit annoying because I keep receiving notifications about being outbid, and it makes my bidding list look messy. I'd love to be able to just quit an auction when I can't match what other bidders are willing to pay...

Some ebay listing policies are ridiculous

So I HAD a listing for a pair of shorts that I was selling The shorts are by the brand Citizens of Humanity The style of the shorts are called Chloe So my listing was titled "Womens Citizens of Humanity Chloe Floral Highwaisted Shorts 25" And what do...

Mandatory customs

It must be some crazy new mandatory payment that eBay is implementing I've never seen it before and just had to pay it on my boots that I bought also darn that sucks because usually I only end up paying customs every 10 purchases or so. $10.50 on a s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Am I a closet Christian?

I am not a Christian. I don't believe in any of the current concepts of a god. Although I do beleive that there may be some higher power - possibly within each of us. That said:Why am I hooked on gospel music. An example:https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.