Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

The True North strong and *free* !

Is there any rational explanation why is Quebec trying to ban headscarfs ? What's next? Julia uses make up and frocks instead of the severe uniforms which the Party issued, saying that within this room at least she meant to be a woman and not a Party...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHY DOES EBAY DISCRIMINATE AGAINST SELLERS WHO DO NOT HAVE A CREDIT CARD I.E. TO OPEN A EBAY STORE

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY EBAY DISCRIMINATES AGAINST SELLERS WHO DO NOT HAVE A CREDIT CARD. I HAVE AN EBAY PREMIER ACCOUNT AND I DO NOT ACCEPT ANY PAYMENT OTHER THAN EBAY. I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING SEVERAL OTHER AUCTION SITES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE A CRE...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay What are you doing with sellers that sells fake items ?

Those reproduction are illegal , and being part of that kind of market is probably illegal too ... So now what are you doing with all those Sellers from Asia that sells fake items ? Why not just Banned them and refund all the customers . I place my T...

Is everything fixed?

How can their not already be a thread about the "ebay blackout of Aug '13" !!!!!!!!!! Or was I the only one.........

Buy Now Retrns to Sign in

I am trying to buy an item with 'Buy Now', but every time it bring up the sign in screen altough I am already signed in.

Resolved! Charging Provincial Sales Tax

I have completed the various tax rates by province and indicated on my preferences "Yes" to charging sales tax but eBay has yet to collect tax on any of my sales. What am I not doing right?

Sold poorly Packed product and I got broken.

sold poorly Packed product and I got broken.sold poorly Packed product and I got broken. Please sellers send good product. For You 40 dollars is not the money we have is a 4 day work

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Two More Reasons Not to Love the GSP

Long Post............ Long Day! I just received another GSP item, and like my other item when I received the package I first thought it was a return.That's because the return address for both is "Shipping Manager Returns Department." Several posters ...

Can a seller reverse a non payment strike for one of his buyers?

A buyer understood that a payment went through though in fact there had been a problem and it was not processed. Can the non payment strike be reversed. Can I, the seller ask for this to be reversed. I believe the buyer paid in good faith, checked to...

GOOD BYE I'm signing out for good

Well after many years of selling on EBay I have decided to STOP sell here!!! This place use to be good and the majority of the people buying from me where honest and truthful. BUT NOW I have been ripped off by a guy in Australia and ripped off by PAY...

Resolved! Buyer did not want to pay and left negative feedback

This user did not want to pay , the buyer tell me e get wallet stoles so the buyer can not pay for this item . 2 day later the user left negative feedback I can not understand how the user can say the shipping was very slow and the shipping 0/5 etc e...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Will I still be able to get my money back? Fraud seller

I opened a dispute against a seller a couple days ago cause they scammed me and a bunch of other people, and today I'm reading that he's no longer a registered seller. The dispute says, "still trying to contact seller". Am I going to be able to get m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! EBAY ANNUAL SURVEY AND PRIZE

Does anyone know if its safe to participate on EBAY ANNUAL SURVEY and pay for prize that they offer as "thank you"?I've been chosen randomly and the survey is just 4 simple questions. Even it's not a survey, and then they offer me 2 option to choose ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.