Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Question about importing CSV files (What to do after importing?)

I do not know anything about CSV files. I have inventory on another site that I need to move to etsy. I was able to download a CSV file and successfully import it here. I am not sure what to do now to retrieve the inventory - it does not seem to show...

CanadaPost refused parcels printed via PayPal

First postage printed on 14:47, dropping batch of 5pcs at PO at around 16:50, refused. They are not in the system. Tracking number 7210029698719524 shows the PO received shipping info at 17:41. Going through 2 people I finally got to third (5min secu...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

The last invoice sent to my buyer by eBay included instructions on how to pay by check. Why?

Although I only accept PayPal or cash on pickup, the latest invoice sent to a buyer included the following, in bold no less: If you send your payment (e.g. cheque) by post, add a copy of this e-mail and send everything to the following address. Pleas...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Not possible to out bid US bidders as shipping to Canada do high, why try to buy on Ebay?

It is very dificult to out bid a US bidders as I have to add approx. $20.00 C for shipping, therefore, in the future I will probably only buyusing the buy now option. Some sellers add on less and some more. With this scenario I will have to weigh my ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is my feedback, not being registered. I have at last 20 items that I have to rewrite again, and

Hello, My name is Jan (wivyjan). I am wondering why some of the feedback that I post, is not registering? I have tried, on some items, up to three times, and then, there they are again, the next day, waiting to have feedback posted. I am becoming a b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Compared amount of listing to 1 year ago... real reason why my sales are dead in the water

1 Year ago there was shy of 40,000 blu rays listed ... Checked last night 167,000.. My market is becoming flooded and sales are so slow I am forced to run auction to make my sales for the month.. Amazon is still a driving force in the business but eb...

Is there a way to know the amount of gsp charge before actually bidding on a zero bid auction?

HI folks, Is there a way to find out your "------" gsp charges before you actually bid? I am actually looking into an auction that has zero bid at this time. These are some oddball items...The price is good and shipping decent and i think the auction...

Item sold and sent. Stuck in US Customs

I sold an item and shipped it off immediately. I found out the buyer didn't get it and discovered it has not cleared customs. It has been 3 months and the buyer wants his money back. I just don't know what to do, I will end up without the coin or the...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping from Canada to Singapore. Very $$$ transaction

Hi, I am shipping a guitar to Singapore from Canada and I want to know the best way where I am fully protected and covered as an ebay seller if something should go wrong. I have never shipped anything to Singapore and this is a $10,000 transaction so...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Open and close the store

I want to open a store for couple of months.My billing is calculated in the midle of the month (15).When the best time to open and close the store in order to benefit on it? ( I mean my store fee don't get waste at all).

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I Send Someone a Pre-Paid PayPal Shipping Label?

I made a huge mistake today. I sold two items yesterday -- one lettermail to Nova Scotia and an expedited parcel to Quebec. I accidentally sent them both to the person in Nova Scotia. I should have known something was up when the postage was almost $...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian custom and tax

Hi, so after looking through forums and internet for the past 3 hours , I have finally decided to ask this question from the community. I am planning on buying a smartphone for about 200 bucks off of an American seller, now, the phone is used and a b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I bought an item, seller sent it in an unworking condition, I sent it back, now seller ignoring me!

I bought an item, seller sent it in an unworking condition, I sent it back, now seller ignoring me! So i paid for item, paid for sending back and now I have NOTHING!!! Ebay and paypal doesnt want to open dispute cause of 45 days! **bleep**

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping is a RIPOFF, Paypal promised a refund TWICE, but still no Refund. Buyer Beware!

I was charged for Global Shipping, yet the seller sent my item directly. I have made 3 calls to Ebay/Paypal/Global Shipping departments, and was promised I would receive a refund. That was 2 months ago and still no refund. STEER CLEAR OF GLOBAL SHIPP...

• 3 replies
  • 4 helpful

Fake 925

This is eBay's biggest problem and paypal's headache as well. Go to DHGATE.com - vendors use stock photos and you can prove, even without testing (but bear minimum buy a good magnet - it picks up or strongly attracts the piece, you know its alloy pla...

$0.00 import fees

the sellers page has import fees listed at $0.00 what does that mean? is there a minimum $ amount before import fees are applied? am i gonna get charged after i win the auction? is there a big surprise comming.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.