Why is my feedback, not being registered. I have at last 20 items that I have to rewrite again, and

wivyjan
Community Member

Hello,

My name is Jan (wivyjan). I am wondering why some of the feedback that I post, is not registering? I have tried, on some items, up to three times, and then, there they are again, the next day, waiting to have feedback posted.

I am becoming a bit frustrated with this. If it is something that I am doing in error, then please let me know?

Jan

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Why is my feedback, not being registered. I have at last 20 items that I have to rewrite again, and

It looks like you have posted more than 50 feedback in the last 2 days so feedback is working. There is another thread about this and it sounds like the sold item category is not showing that feedback has been left even if it has been.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

When you post multiple feedback for the same buyer - multiple purchases - there is often a delay before the feedback is posted.  One at the time is generally posted immediately.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply