Changing stores - UGLY

The riot is at .com again as Ebay is changing the appearance for stores and it is a piece of garbage. Bland, all customization is lost, etc. Looks like grade 1 work but a whole lot worse. Check ou some of the .com stores or read their boards. We go on annual and getn the shaft again. Oh, and it will look different in differnt browsers, some old appearance and some new.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Changing stores - UGLY

Changing stores - UGLY

Oh, oh, oh, I just took a look at some of the 'guinea pig' storefronts -- I feel really sick.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Changing stores - UGLY

I suggest you learn to love them.

ebay didn't spend all the money to re-write the code just to change their minds now.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Changing stores - UGLY

@surplusdealdude wrote:

I suggest you learn to love them.

ebay didn't spend all the money to re-write the code just to change their minds now.

It is still in the testing stage so there is no guarantee that they will stay like that.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Changing stores - UGLY

They could get worse

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Changing stores - UGLY

Might this be a way of making listings more compatible with mobile device shopping?

Looking at my own listings through that link, which I have since lost, was startling. So much of my exquisite prose was lost!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply