eBay Interface - Cannot End Listings in Bulk

So I think I overdidid it with my listings and want to take 200 listings that were automatically posted down.

I had my share of fun with 1c promo now I want them down.

But ... bulk END does not work and used to! I get "These listings cannot be edited, because of following restrictions". I have to do it one by one. Another load of fun just for $2 🙂 And it's not even Christmas ...

Thank you eBay
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

momoftwingles2
Community Member
I'm not sure what listing tool you use, however with Blackthorne, you can shut down listings in bulk within a matter of seconds. Perhaps consider that program next time especially if you have a lot of listings. It saves time with most every aspect of eBay.

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks momoftwingles2.

Just curious, does Blacktorne allow you to schedule with no extra charge? eBay charges extra for scheduling and I am considering a strategy with approx 40 auctions a day, so Auctiva free scheduler saves me $120 a month.

Although $1 items can be profitable (ask Dolarama), they are tough to justify $0.10 just for scheduling 🙂

I took down most of the listings manually. If anybody has to do such mindless repetitive task click-click-click and 2-pages back, I find Opera browser fastest, especially when going back it's pretty instant (so taking down 100 listings in eBay or scheduling listings through Auctiva - with Opera I am 2x faster than Firefox). But do not use Opera for SYI eBay form, because as I mentioned on these forums before - SYI does not support Opera too well and screws-up the listing.

But I am always on the lookout for a good eBay tools
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Blackthorne has 2 scheduling methods.

Schedule on eBay (pay the regular fee)

Schedule on Blackthorne (free) to do this your computer must be on with Blackthorne running and access to the internet at the time the listings are scheduled.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Hi dipmicro,

recped gave you the answer I was going to send! The only thing that I can add is that you must be using Blackthorne Pro to do scheduling.

Hope this info helps.

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the info. I was just getting frustrated with Auctiva today, but what do you want for $0, right? You get what you pay for.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply