eBay making me pay for free shipping?

ok this is really upsetting me so I bought some nintendo club points on ebay and it says free shipping but when I try to pay it adds a extra $13 for international shipping and I cant seem to get rid of it. I asked the seller and he didnt know why it was doing. Can someone please help us out with this problem im from Canada and he is in the USA.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

The listing clearly shows:

Shipping:

US $13.80 (approx. C $14.79) International Priority Shipping to Canada

The only way for the charge to go away is for your seller to send you an invoice with $0.00 shown in the shipping charge field.

There is nothing you can do.  Only the seller in this case can remove the shipping charge through a revised invoice.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It looks as this is a digital download and there is no shipping involved but the seller shows the item as being listed through ebay's global shipping program which should not be used for digital downloads.

If the seller cannot send you another invoice with free shipping through ebay, they can go into their Paypal account and send you an invoice through there using 'send invoice'

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Tell the seller to send you a Mutual Cancellation request.

This will not be resolved because your seller is unable to understand ... pretty well anything about selling digital services.

Politely-- Captain Malcolm Reynolds.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Apart from the shipping - which Pierre has reviewed for you, you are taking a big chance in my view when you have anything to do with digital downloads.........from anywhere, especially China.  So many problems posted here.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

In this instance, the seller is in the USA (Georgia) has 460 positive feedback rating (100%). The shipping problem is caused by the seller using GSP in error.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply