Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

any other buyers have a problem with seller, ?

I purchased an inexpensive ipod case from them in November, my fault for not reporting within the 45 day limit, however they were very good at making the whole experience a bloody nightmare and extending the problem until well after Christmas. I'm no...

Do NOT order from this seller.

I recently ordered a few items from a seller and after 4 weeks when no items shown up I emailed them to advise them of this, they asked me to wait an other week. so I did... then I emailed them again "still hasn't shown up" they asked me to wait yet ...

eBay is now VERY annoying!!

I usually check the eBay.com (US site) daily and it is now becoming very annoying with eBay being so ANNOYING worse than mostiques by popping up those insane pop-ups: "You've been outbid! Increase bid" and when I see the photo with a cross (saying "r...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

can i get appraisals on ebay?

i have a cameo that i was thinking of selling, but dont want to loose out on top dollar, is there any way of getting it appraised here on ebay?Spoiler (Highlight to read)

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! seller changed his/her mind

Hello,I purchased an item from a seller. paid the amount, and he/she cancelled because he/she made an error in shipping.He/she refunded the amount. He/she emailed me and Oh sorry, he made a mistake. Is this fairThanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

My eBay member husband died in Sept. 2013.

My e-Bay-member husband dies in Sept. 2013. Since then I have tried everything in the book to cancel his membershi8p ... I have my own.n n Please, I don't want you to send any more nonsense stuff or if you consier logical something he wants ... he's ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error code 70133 70283?

Whenever i try pay for an item i get redirected to a page saying theres been an error, with this code.. HELP!

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping not specified

Why do my listings in the search results show shipping as "shipping not specified" but display properly in the actual listing?

first time seller shipping caltulator doesnt work! cant post

Shipping calculator based on buyers location doesnt work. I input size and try to click to get rates but the icons for post canada are greyed out. and it wont allow to finish my posting. help first time seller, what am I doing wrong

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

flat shipping rules

I have created some flat shipping rules (Free Shipping) for multiple purchases.I have set up profile names and assigned the individual listing to the appropriate profile name.Buyers are still having problems buying multiple items.What have I missed??...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

My items turn "shipping not specified" in the searches.

I tried searching for my items today and I get "shipping not specified" for shipping cost and they end up at the bottom of the list when sorting for lowest price. My postal code is in the search bar and the shipping calculator is set up properly. If ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I set shipping rates in listings

How do I set shipping rates to reflect $2.99 Canada, $3.99 US $5.99 International? When I add the size of the envelope it all of a sudden adds a large amt........... I see in other listings I am not the only one that cant figure it out

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller charged separate shipping for 2 items then put them both in 1 bag to ship and kept exta money

I bought two pairs of socks separately from the same seller. she charged me 1.69 shipping for each pair of socks. totaling 3.38, then she charged me 1.38 fee. no explanation, no authorization . just more money on top of shipping that she wanted from ...

Resolved! Received wrong item that seller doesn't sell

Ordered item from seller in Florida, money taken, etc, etc, and then when item gets here it's completely wrong item. Contacted the seller and they say they don't sell that item and that they'll look into it. They have a feedback score of 993 and only...

Giving feedback on items more than 60 days after purchase date.

I have purchased items more than 60 days ago.Some have not arrived yet, others have arrived but they have been removed from the list of active purchase history. While I can find them in archives, I can not find a way to give feedback for them.Would i...

Best Match and View not working?

Best Match and View not working?Trying to organize my search, this morning I found that the 2 buttons do not work.Anyone else experience this problem?

hidden ebay identity

When I am bidding on an item, I can often see bids made by people using what appears to be a hiddeneBay member ID. Could someone please explain to me, how this can be done? Thank you, I truly will appreciate anyassistance!

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.