ebay coupon

tobyshitzu
Community Member

advertised on the front page of .ca US$15 off at least 75 until 8EST tonight

Use CAN$ but they advertise their own coupon on .ca in US$.  

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

ebay coupon

xeposter
Community Member

Hello. It seems that eBay is changing the two listing currencies (Canadian Dollars & American Dollars) to just Canadian Dollars. This is just for listings, but I am sure it will apply to other things like coupons too. This announcement my be helpful: http://announcements.ebay.ca/2016/03/22/7748/. Thanks.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

ebay coupon

I just saw that too, and found it really odd that the promo was for US $. Was just about to post here when I saw your message. But I'm not complaining at all, because I was fortunate enough to use it today. I won something yesterday and did not pay yet. So that $15 off is really welcome!! 😉

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

ebay coupon

Where are you seeing that, can you provide a link? Not seeing it on .ca but sounds intriguing!

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

ebay coupon

@sequinsnvelvet wrote:

Where are you seeing that, can you provide a link? Not seeing it on .ca but sounds intriguing!

Thd coupon is probably for select users only. When eBay sends out coupons, they normally say not to share the link or code.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

ebay coupon

It was on the main page, available to everyone. There was link to the page, but I cannot find it anymore. Probably because the promo was until 8 p.m. Eastern Time (or 5 Pacific Time). It is too late to use it now.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

ebay coupon

I tried searching under the "help and contact" tab, and found the spot where eBay shows coupons. I would of included a link, but it will not let me..I just copied and pasted it:

Here's what we found for "How do I get a coupon?"
Sometimes, eBay gives coupons to members. Coupons can only be used if the seller accepts PayPal, and member eligibility can vary.

To ensure you’ll be considered for coupons:

1. Click My eBay at the top of the page. You may have to sign in.
2. Click the Account tab.
3. In the My Account section, click the Communication Preferences link.
4. Scroll down to the Promotions and Surveys section, and then click the Show link.
5. Select the box for General email promotions, and then click the Save button

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

ebay coupon

After a few searches on google, I finally found the page:

http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2016/0331/SpringLimitedTime.html?afsrc=1&rmvSB=true&rmvSB=true&rmvSB=true

It was NOT for a few selected users. It was for everyone!

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

ebay coupon

Hmm...normally it is for selected users though, am I wrong?

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

ebay coupon

If you receive the coupon by email or in eBay messages, yes, it is for selected users. But this one was on the landing page. Granted, the ad for the coupon was very small, at the right of the usual bigger ad. It was fairly easy to miss it 😉

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

ebay coupon

There really is nothing else for me to say except that you are correct. 🙂

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

ebay coupon

it was over at 8 so it was gone by then.  Thats a few in the last week or so that have been for anyone to use, but valid for less then a day

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

ebay coupon

Such a short time frame. People with a normal day job won't see this unless they check ebay on their work computer... Smiley Frustrated

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

ebay coupon

Lol, for a lot of people, the computer at home is their work computer!

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

ebay coupon

@x..e wrote:

Lol, for a lot of people, the computer at home is their work computer!

Alex

And for a lot of people it's not! I could've used the coupon if I saw it sooner. 

Message 15 of 15
latest reply