express shipping fail

paid for express shipping and postal worker delivered it to the wrong address.even got signature.than they realized it wasn"t theirs wrote return to sender on it.the next day it came to me.I got lucky they could have kept it and said nothing.I would have been out the 367.00 dollars.I know now were all the shipped items that never arrived went the postal worker is to messed to read or just doesn"t care.how do I deal with this.other than just stop buying no wonder canada post is finished

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

express shipping fail

Well i would be willing to bet they could  do without prices hikes if they stop screwing up. 2013 $932 refunded to me for lost expedited parcels..

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

express shipping fail

Anonymous
Not applicable

Be sure to file for refund claim with Canada Post as it is included on-time guarantee.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

express shipping fail

I agree. I myself have never made a mistake, ever in my life. NEVER. I have never sent the wrong item, sent a damaged item, sent an item that fell out of my shipping bag and sat in the trunk for 3 weeks until the buyer emailed me.

I myself have been 100% perfect and wholly expect that everyone else is exactly the same as me.

If Canada Post makes a mistake ever, the carrier deserves to lose their job and Canada Post deserved to go out of business, so that other PERFECT companies can take their place (like UPS, or Fedex )

🙂

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

express shipping fail

I agree PERFECTION is so hard to find.Time after time I"ve met my Canada post employee at the Super Mail Box to ask if they have seen any of my missing items,To which they respond,I wasn"t working that day(they didn"t remember talking to me at  the mail box).that may be there were other people ahead of me asking where their items were.Or it was someone else wasn"t me,and the classic I don"t remember. Memory fails all of us at times with life"s hectic pace. I"ve sent them away from my door more than once refusing to sign for items that weren't mine,that's not my name or my address.On the up side I"ve met many neighbors in the surrounding community exchanging letters.Yes I gave up on PERFECTION, now all I ask is a good effort.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

express shipping fail

canada posts delivery is on par if not better than all other carriers, and is cheap compared to them.

Items rarely get lost. Items are rarely late. Most employees do a good job. My last postal person seemed to have months of vacations per year, but when they were working the mail showed up, on time, and in good order. and their interim delivery person was also great, and was delivering sometimes until 7pm at night. 

The latest postal person is always cheery, always nice and polite, and just last week, came round a second time, since I was out, to deliver the items because as she said 'it saves her the time of filling out the forms and I don't have to go pick them up' 

The people at the canada post office are always polite and efficient.

No, I do not know any postal employees personally, and I am not in a union.

And you don't need to believe me either. Canada Post's delivery rate is excellent. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

express shipping fail

I agree Canada Post delivery is on Par with the Rest .I've had excellent service from many Great! Postal Worker's.You've been fortunate in your experiences.The amount of Mail I receive for other people,the amount of mail other people receive that's mine.The Fact that I can"t depend on Tracked mail Signature Required getting delivered tells me not to count on the Mail.I hope you continue to receive the service that fewer & fewer of us  get.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply