Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Are the 'Sales' from Sales Report Plus GROSS SALES??

Trying to calculate taxes for CRA taxes purposes.Using the Sales Report Plus to calculate Sales, Profit, Etc. Does the Sales amount on this report show Gross Sales or Net Sales after Refunds?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping costs to U.S. small packet air is more than the Buyers cost.

I even decreased the parameters and weight and still came out with a higher cost than the calculated shipping cost. This has been happening for not all but I have noticed more it more often. On this one the parameters for the create your listings wer...

Why are sellers allowed to list on ebay.ca, but won't ship to Canada?

If sellers list on ebay.ca, they should sell and ship to Canada. I use ebay.ca specifically for that reason. It's frustrating to find an item for sale only to discover they won't ship to Canada. Along with this, they often don't have a means to conta...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer Beware! Watch out for fake USB drives on eBay!

Hello, everyone... Just a heads-up that there are a number of devious sellers here on eBay selling fake USB drives! Most of these sellers are from Asia (notably from China, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc). They will list USB drives en masse, either auctio...

Big day tomorrow ... Renos on the house and the store ...

It's funny sense the whole picture thing bit me in the butt I have decided to revamp everything in my store and so far I have done my DVD section but it was the first time in forever that I am excited to work on ebay and I still not sure why but I ju...

Resolved! You cannot send another offer because you have exceeded the limit for sending offers.

I had seen an item a seller had and made a couple of offers on it and the seller declined them and made a counter offer, which I declined. After that I saw this message come up that said: "You cannot send another offer because you have exceeded the l...

Can people use outside websites/sources to help win auctions? Is there a way to confirm/report this?

I recently was outbid on an item and I was just wondering how it just so happened to go to $1 over my maximum bid in the last second of the auction? The current bid was only at $20 and I was wondering if anyone knew how this happened because maximum ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Store inventory quanity

Just opened a store and I am curious how many items do most of you have in your store .I am trying to add more each day and was hoping to obtain around 3-400 items in the next month or so.As they are all one of a kind items I can not do multiples thu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

--NOT A VERY REPITABLE SELLER ON ITEMS UP FOR BIDDING

has any body else as buyers with this seller -- had bad dealinga with this seller -as in bidding on items to buy with no bids on them in the advertised time frame and a bid you should have won for being the only bidder to have it not accepted by the ...

I'm a seller from Canada, for months now, the shipping calculator hasn't worked. Kills sales!

As a seller, I depend on the eBay site to work properly. It's why I gladly turn over a fee to them for providing a selling arena. For months the Shipping calculator hasn't worked and it's costing me sales. It's also costing me a great deal of time to...

where can I change Dollar Currency for selling?

Hi. I have listed an item in US currency. I want to change it to CAD. When I try to revise my item, I can change just about everything but not the currency. There is a little gray square named GO underneath currency but it does nothing. Can I change ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another store promo ... Not for me though and very specific

Categories Included: Collectibles (1), Toys & Hobbies (220), Dolls & Bears (237), Stamps (260), Jewellery & Watches (281), Art (550), Pottery & Glass (870), Pet Supplies (1281), Baby (2984), Coins & Paper Money (11116), Clothing, Shoes & Accessories ...

Is there an email I can use to contact an ebay staff?

I need to talk to an ebay staff member. But the problem is I don't have a working phone right now. Is there an email I can use to contact someone? It's a quick question and if you can help or not. But I would rather discuss through email. Thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ridiculous shipping and little support

I ordered a package from Alton New Hampshire, to be delivered to Hope BC Canada. I ordered this package exactly 7 weeks ago now today. I have been directed to 4 different shipping couriers, equally as many shipping track numbers. I have a confirmatio...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Come ON Canada Post!

LOL, I know CP won't be reading this, and I rarely moan about stuff, but AGAIN it's happened when an item sent through USPS (with tracking) says on-line that on March 3 "Attempted delivery - item being held, addressee being notified" I live in an apt...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Do I have to go through opening a case to refund a buyer and get final value fees returned?

Hi - my buyer and I have agreed that she can return 2 identical items -olympic mittens - as one was missing a tag - sold as NWT -my oversight that one was missing. She wanted as keepsake not to wear -I agreed also to pay return shipping ...it was mis...

I am offering Free shipping USA and Canada. When my US buyers get to invoice page, shipping charge?

After offering Free shipping in the US and Canada, and set up my policy, but shipping charge is appearing on the invoice for my US customers? I contacted ebay for help, but the person was not able to advise me of how to fix the problem. Any answers? ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's ebay's input when it comes to sold for parts/as is, items?

Hi, let's say I sell a piece of hardware AS IS for parts and non working and describe all the issues and take pics. And let say, there's no return policy...can buyers still find a lame excuse to return it to the seller. What's ebay's stand on that? t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to cancel a purchase after the seller agrees to the cancellation

I purchased an Item that was not really suitable for me. The Item was not shipped yet and I contacted the Seller and we came to the agreement and the Seller told Me to go ahead and cancel it. Wen I select the Item to cancel it , it asked Me to contac...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Under what conditions would you give negative feedback to a buyer?

I had a buyer who won an auction, but then didnt pay and despite my numerous attempts to contact her there was no communication until today (about 10 days later) saying she no longer wants the item. I could have reposted that item much sooner had she...

pay pal code

I log in pay pal account then I click my account then it tell me to click confirm credit card in the to do list box but instead of that I get over view on my pay pal account. what am I do wrong please answer me . thank you very much.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.