getting my funds from paypal

I marked my item as shipped in my ebay and I also uploaded a tracking number, however paypal is still holding my money for 21 days even after stating that we can get our funds faster at 7 days if we mark the item as shipped and upload a tracking number, so whats the big idea?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The seven days is a new one to me.

US sellers, based in the US not just listing on dotCOM, get their Held payments after the buyer posts positive feedback or 21 days whichever comes first.

This allows ample time for arrival if the buyer doesn't leave FB.

The Rest of the World get the Held payments after 21 days, no earlier.

You know that you are supposed to ship within 7 days, or lose your Seller Protection, right? That may be where the 7 days comes from.

And you know that Paypal will release the Held funds earlier to pay for PP shipping labels? And that you can get from 5% to 17% off PO counter prices on PP labels?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

The seven days is a new one to me.

US sellers, based in the US not just listing on dotCOM, get their Held payments after the buyer posts positive feedback or 21 days whichever comes first.

This allows ample time for arrival if the buyer doesn't leave FB.

The Rest of the World get the Held payments after 21 days, no earlier.

You know that you are supposed to ship within 7 days, or lose your Seller Protection, right? That may be where the 7 days comes from.

And you know that Paypal will release the Held funds earlier to pay for PP shipping labels? And that you can get from 5% to 17% off PO counter prices on PP labels?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply