have not received feedback for my purchase?

I have purchased, paid for, received item and left positive feedback.  However I am still waiting for the seller to leave my feedback.  I did have to remind the seller to ship the package but did not reflect that in my feedback (I'm making the assumption it was a busy time).  As soon as I received the item in good condition, I left positive feedback.  I waited 2 weeks, and then sent an email to the seller asking if there was a problem with my payment or communication and if that was the reason for the feedback delay. Another 2 weeks have passed and I have yet to hear back from them about the email and still no feedback.  Is there anything else I can do? Will it matter in the great scheme of things?

Thank you for your information and feedback.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

have not received feedback for my purchase?

Leaving feedback is not a requirement for either the buyer or seller so do not ever ask a seller for feedback. Since buyers can only get positive feedback, maybe your seller didn't feel you deserve to get positive and chose not to leave any. Or maybe they will leave it at a later date.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply