Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I have a store, how can I make a Store Policies Page?

I would like to anchor a store policies page on the top of my store. I have been looking and looking, but still have never found where to do it. Is it just another custom page? Can anyone help? It is probably right there in front of me...but I can't ...

Help! Slow shipping to Europe!

I am having problems with two buyers from Italy that chose to have their items shipped "surface" mail and still have not received them. One buyer is saying that he is going to file a "item not received" complaint and the other is saying he wants his ...

My BidPay fiasco--help

OK, I seriously HATE BidPay. Receive MO FINALLY after almost a full month. Day before payment was received, I get this email in response to my buyers email asking if item was sent. My reply was, no shippeee without money, which I have made very clear...

eBay Workshop with Canada Post: Thursday, August 25, 1:00-2:00 PM ET

Please join us on Thursday, August 25, from 1-2 PM ET for a workshop with Canada Post. Kim from Canada Post will be here to answer all of your questions about Canada Post letterpost service and what the regulations are for using this type of service....

Discussion with eBay.ca Country Manager, Thurs, August 18, 3:00-4:00 PM ET

Please join us on Thursday, August 18, from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM EDT for a general discussion and question and answer session with Jordan, the eBay.ca Country Manager. Jordan will be here on behalf of the eBay.ca team to answer any questions you have a...

HOW DOES THE 10% OFF on canadapost.ca work?

Hey guys, I just became a powerseller and decided to test out the features. I mailed an item today for 14.31$ canadien, I did it on the website and got this. Base: $ 13.60 Automation Discount: $ (0.41) Fees: $ 0.69 GST: $ 0.00 HST: $ 0.00 PST: $ 0.00...

USPS trip Report

Well finally took a big amount over...about 85 packed books!..Well girl at customs was young and seemed confused and ordered us to "pull over".Well into a big waiting room with what looked like a 100 people with visa problems....Well someone asked an...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

About Shipping to the US & Insurance???

Hi Everyone, I just was wondering about shipping to the US, using small packet I understand it comes with $ 100 insurance but no tracking number so if a customer claims non-receipt, you file the insurance claim, but if they've received and didn't bot...

Insuring High Priced Items

I am looking for suggestions on insuring high priced items. I know about places like U-pic and dsi but they won't insure anything over $2,000. Any suggestion on how to insure items over $5,000. I may have an opportunity to sell some items in that ran...

Anyone else having Bidpay issues?

I don't usually get a lot of people paying by Bidpay, but I've had 2 in June. One money order was sent the first week of June, the other the last week. Neither money order has arrived. Called Bidpay and they reissued the first money order on July 12 ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Interac email money transfer?

Anybody has experience of collecting payment by interac email money transfer? That's fast and safe for the sellers. some buyers send me paymet by that, but seems more buyers prefer paypal.

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

my first Negative feedback :(

I sold sth to France by ebay.fr last month. All my item description is in English. The buyer wrote me in French after he/she received the item, probably dissatisfied, (actually i could hardly understand his message) Anyway I replied in English that I...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

In need of corregated cardboard shipping boxes

Does anyone know of a supplier of corregated cardboard shipping boxes in the Ottawa to Toronto area? I am looking for 5 x 5 x 5 size and need them ASAP. I already know of Pritchard in Ottawa, but need boxes quicker than they can get them to me. Thank...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone here use DHL?

I keep seeing all kinds of great things about them, however, if I go to their site to check a rate, they are higher than even UPS (who is exorbitant IMO) Anyone use them?

Canada Post Letter Mail Fee Hike - PETITION - SIGN UP HERE!!!

Hello Everyone, I have decided to start a new post regarding this matter. I think we are all in this together, in some way, shape or form we will all be affected by this blatant cash grab. I for know that I will certainly have to creative inorder to ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

IS OFFERING EXTENDED WARRANTIES PROFITABLE AND WORTH IT?

Hello everyone, I was thinking of adding eBay's extended warranty program by N.E.W to my auctions. Looks like you can make a little extra profits. Has anyone had any experience with the service, or perhaps other similar services (could you list them ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dunn and Bradstreet making the calls again...

Just a heads up for those with a CP account. D&B has started making their annual calls again to update their directory. #@$^#@*& idiot called at 7:00 AM on my only day off in 2 weeks. Lincoln

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

PowerSeller Workshop with Canada Post, Thurs. July 7, 1:00-2:00 PM ET

Please join us on Thursday, July 7, from 1-2 PM ET for a workshop with Canada Post. Kim from Canada Post will be here to answer all of your questions about Canada Post and how you use the various services with your eBay business. If you are not able ...

Ebay drop off store

Hi Again everyone. We live in Montreal & have recently being doing some research. There are trading assistants in Montreal, but we could only find 1 part time store front drop off store. Curious to see if anybody has a full time drop off store & is i...

Congrats Glenda...

... on hitting your red star with 100% positive. You set a great example for all even if you spend too much time on the golf course.;-)

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

BidPay....Strike 1, Strike 2, Do We Stick Around For A Potential Strike 3 ?

Hi. We only recently began accepting Bidpay as a form of payment. We have had just two experiences with them thus far and sadly, both were awful. Sequence of events. Winning bidder arranges (thru Western Union) for a M/O to be sent to us. We receive ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Muminlaw

The card arrived today. It is so perfect! Thank you so much!

Another new? scam

This morning I received what appeared to be an Ebay invoice for a small item, US$13.78 with shipping. The item (5602331737)had a real number and a real bidder but was something that I never would bid on and never would even think of bidding on, and w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller with zero feedback and won't take paypal

i just purchased a blender (4395654537)from a new ebayer with 0 zero feedback, i am reading the fine print now that he's not taking paypal and would only accept a Money Order, i am concern that i'll never see my money again :(, any suggestions?

PayPal's Seller Protection Policy...Unauthorized Funds...Not my fault

Hi All, I sold an item on Jul-30th (worth US$21.50), today I get an e-mail from PayPal saying that "During a recent review of our system, we determined that you received funds from an account with reports of fraudulent bank account use." Now I have a...

Could THIS Possibly Stop a PAYPAL Chargeback? - LOOK

OK Sold an expensive collectible item for $692. Something was fishy about the sale from the get-go. Buyer had all the classic signs of someone who wasnt serious - low feedback (13), asked a ridiculous question in the dying minutes of the auction and ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

negative feedback

can anyone tell me why when someone does not complete a transaction by not paying what gives them the RITE to post negative feedback,Meg that should be reserved for proper ebayers only. Does anyone agree with me.

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.