having trouble getting access to my selling page. also can't get to completed listings. anyone else

11 REPLIES 11

Re: having trouble getting access to my selling page. also can't get to completed listings. anyone e

Yes same here. Also can't see sold or completed items. Wonder whats going on??

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Re: having trouble getting access to my selling page. also can't get to completed listings. anyone e

having the same trouble

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

yes, Me too!!!

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Similarly, on eBay.ca I cannot access All Selling in My eBay..

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Yes, I found that eBay.com was working ok.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@rroader94 wrote:

Similarly, on eBay.ca I cannot access All Selling in My eBay..

My default landing page in My eBay is All Selling and it works on eBay.com but not on eBay.ca. So I changed the default landing page to Active Selling so I have something working on eBay.ca when I log in to my eBay.

PS An interesting bit of trivia. 

Background: I use My eBay very little. I use the All selling page in My eBay as my default page. I also have eBay Selling Manager but I prefer All Selling over the Selling Manager Summary page. But I do the rest of my work from Selling Manger Active, Sold and Unsold pages over using My eBay. I have my browser open up to ebay.ca My eBay All Selling and another window to eBay.ca Selling Manager Active listings.

In Selling Manager Active listings, you can sort ascending or descending by clicking on the column header. You can sort on Watchers and see which listings are being watched by clicking twice to sort in descending order. The Views column does not have a sort feature. I always wanted to do this out of curiosity as to which listings are getting the most views.

In My eBay Active listings, you can also sort ascending or descending by clicking the column header. But here the views and watches are stacked together visually but clicking on the column header only sorts the Watchers not the views.

But you can force it to sort the Views if you want. Click twice on the watchers column to set it up with descending watchers (highest first).  Then go up to your browsers address bar and look at the complicated looking URL that has been made.  You will see &Column=Watchers (you will have to scroll to the right to see this in the address bar). Change it to &Column=Views and press enter and the page will sort by descending views.  Interesting to look at.

I had tried this trick in Selling Manager before and it never worked. By My eBay has the code built in to do this. There just is no way to do it directly.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Thanks for the tip about logging in to eBay.COM - I hadn't thought of that and I was having a minor freak out that I couldn't see what was going on!

as an add on ......  now I can't post this because a pink warning bar keeps coming up saying "Post flooding detected (community got posts of a unique message mroe than 1 times (sic) within 3,600 seconds)

never seen that before, maybe means a lot of people can't display My Ebay and are posting complaints?

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Thanks but, I may be wrong, you don't tell me how to see any promotions on eBay.ca and that's primarily why I go into My eBay - Selling; scroll down through the active, closed, unsold, etc. and see the no. of auctions I listed and have remaining.

I don't know where else to see that Unless I go to eBay.com and I should not have to do that.  

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

If at first you don't succeed try try again.  I tried something similar to what you suggested.  I believe I made MY eBay - Selling my default page and although it came up to the Active items, when I selected ALL Selling on the left, I'm pleased to say, I got what I wanted in eBay.ca and that is the Active, Sold, Unsold and the Promotion stats.    Thanks for the suggestion because a phone call today to eBay Tech Support was no help.   He suggested I use eBay.com........give me a break; I'm in Canada and the US site is not at all compatible with our modes of shipping, etc.     Have a good day but always be aware that more bugs are coming.  

Message 12 of 12
latest reply