hi there, this item was purchased in aug 2016 and never recieved this upto now. I sent many message

Hi there, I purchased this item in August 2016 but never received it. I sent many messages to the seller but no response.

Any advice? thank you

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

hi there, this item was purchased in aug 2016 and never recieved this upto now. I sent many message

You had only 30 days past the 'estimated delivery date' that eBay gave you when you paid, to open an Item Not Received dispute with eBay.

No problem.

But you have a very limited time to open an INR with Paypal, who allow 180 days (to the second) from payment.

So if you payed on August 5th, you have no recourse.

Go to your Paypal account and find the payment.

Copy the transaction number.

Go to the top of the account page.

Under Tools open the Resolution Centre.

Open an Item Not Received dispute.

The first suggestion is to Contact the Seller. It's not a command, so escalate immediately to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove DELIVERY (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement, it won't arrive either.

You can't leave feedback after 60 days, but you can leave a Response if the seller left FB for  you. The most effective FB is calm and factual. Paid August 15/2016. Not received January 2017.  for example.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Sorry ---- "paid " not payed
Message 3 of 3
latest reply