how can i remove "paid item" to send payment to seller.

more_items
Community Member

I'm wining bidder item 120982700085, last time i paid but paypal erro so the money can not go to seller's account, next time i paid again but ebay say i paid already so i can not send money to seller. how can i remove "Paid" to pay money to seller completely ? pls help me to settle this matter asap.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

how can i remove "paid item" to send payment to seller.

What does it say in your paypal account?  Does the transaction info there indicate that the item has been paid?  Is the money gone from your pp account?  Off your credit card?  An echeque out of your bank?  If you are not satisfied with the information there, it might not be a bad idea to give the customer service folks at paypal a call, - they can tell you if the item has been paid, and if not, how to fix it. 

You can always just use the 'send money' option but doing that may have you paying twice for the item, - once as an official payment, and again as a gift of cash to a stranger.  If it were me, I'd make a phone call before risking a second payment on an item that expensive.  The phone call is free.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply