Community Member

i want to cancel my ebay account as i have recieved no help regarding issues

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

how do I cancel my ebay account

glenda
Community Member

If you go into My eBay, in the Shortcuts section there is a link to Close Account.  You may need to Edit Shortcuts and check it off so it shows up.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

how do I cancel my ebay account

Hello 'rabart',

I see you're still here as of today, so that's a good sign.  You say you received no help, - is this issue anything that other ebay members might be able to assist with?  If it's not too personal, perhaps you could outline your situation to the message boards (now more confusing than ever, but not the fault of folks who use them).  There may be someone who had the same (or similar) problem and can help you work through it.  Or at least someone may be able to direct you to a more informative source. 

I'm assuming that you have exhausted the use of the ebay telephone assistants.  If you haven't tried calling, you might like to do that.  Use the Customer Support > Customer Support link at the top right corner of the page.  Pick the Contact eBay tab, where you will be issued a contact code with the phone number. 

If, however, you are determined to end it all, the following link will explain all about how to do it:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/account/questions/close-account.html#perm

Message 3 of 3
latest reply