how do I combined orders?

pachworks
Community Member

This person asked the same question and I'd like to see your answer:  "So I bought a pair of pants from a seller, and he says each additional item has free shipping. The problem is that the buyer must commit to pay in order to finish the 'buy it now transaction'. I would like to buy more from him, but am being charged shipping for each additional item." .... my situation is similar:  I made sure to bid on products from one wholesaler.  I contacted her first to let her know I was bidding on 4 of her products and could she combine my purchases in 1 package for shipping.  English not being her first language she did not understand.  I won all 4 auctions and now the packages are trickling in ONE AT A TIME.  Is there a way to combine products on eBay by somehow paying for them all at one time?  Thank you, Laurie

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You can go to the Purchase History in your My ebay. The items from that seller should be listed together. There is an option in the drop down tab to request a total. The seller can then combine your shipping and items

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Sorry, By sending you one combined invoice. Pay once you get the invoice.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply